Big World. Small Gangs.

This is basically something thing similar to gangs, however, mta would have to be able to handle hundreds on ppl per ALL OF liberty city.. however lag could be reduced by only showing ppl in the "donut" or "bubble" or "ring". anways you basically start out as a citizen.. just walking around.. there wil be other gangs and citz like you.. you can either walk up to a gang and try to be initiated.. or start you own simply be making a skins for your self (note: when you connect, you are sent all the gangs skins) you can try to asualt another gang.. or do whatever you want.. basicaly a huge server is left on 24-7 and you just connect to the world and try to create something for your self.. if you are wearing a skin anyother than default, you are considers to be part of a gang, and ranked two ways: by your percentages of members with the same skin or the land area you take up.. like for every 10sft there are 60% of xyz gang. you can make up rules.. choose how to initiate people.. etc.. you dont have to have wars.. and you goal is to try to get ppl from all over earth, so if you sleep, you gang will still exist.. (timezones) i know that there have been other ideas similar to this: gangwars, king of the hill, turf wars.. etc.. i just combined them and made it soud sweet to me.. anybody like it?

the whole living breathing city idea is too hard to do cause liberty city could probably only hold maybe 100 people (that might be too many).

And servers would have to hold everyone's info etc. A lot of $$$ involved there.

The bubble idea is solid, dont know if its integrated into mta though.

right, well obviously this will not be for mta.03.. proly for like 20 :) as far as money.. and stats.. that would be non crucial since ur i a big world and you just log in. you status is determined by population: either area wise, or total percentage wise. the point is to basically start playing... change ur skin (which the serer does temporarily hold) and your a gang.. thats all there is to it. i know that there is a .1 percent chance of something like this happening, but i would really like it and im sure it is possible: just hard.

doesn't the game itself have an upper limit on how many objects of a certain type there can be? like how the tank code decreases the number of other cars on the road once you make enough tanks.