UK Law Pack

If any of you go to the codenamevice.co.uk then you may have come accross V1 of my Military Intelligence vehicles. Well, now I've made an entire British law pack.

Click Here to download UK pack

Here are some screens of the MI trucks, but the pack also contains a cop car and a replacement FBI car:

6682.th.jpg

6683.th.jpg

6684.th.jpg

10267.th.jpg

Hope you like! Chenkwe, Pepsi Max!

NB- if anyone finds a way of using these vehicles in MTA, let me know. I WANT TO STRING YOU UP! :twisted:

Can't say I've seen an MI truck on UK roads, if you mean MI5 then being essentially a secret organisation I find it hard to credit they would drive large 4x4s with neon stripes and MI5 in large letters on the back.

Yeah, and even if they did have MI5 trucks, they definitely wouldn't have MI6 ones because they've never admitted that MI6 exists.

Can't say I've seen an MI truck on UK roads, if you mean MI5 then being essentially a secret organisation I find it hard to credit they would drive large 4x4s with neon stripes and MI5 in large letters on the back.

Yeah, I know! :D

It's a FANTASY car pack- don't forget that the UK are planning to create a British version of the FBI!

I like to call it MI5c (Military Intelligence Section 5 Sector: Crime).

Well, I'm quitting MTA to mod my GTA putting the Myriads Islands pack on there... just a quick question, is there a way I can have neon on only ONE car instead of it transfering to all of them? Because, well seeing rusty ol' vans with neon lights under them aint so cool and everyone having what you have on your car. :lol:

hmm no need to quit MTA :shock: just have to game folders, one for MTA and one for modded ones. (or maybe you have that already ;))

if I remember correctly there's only 2 texures files for shadows (under vehicle.) one of the files is for cars, and the other ones are for bikes, so no you have to have neon under all the cars. (correct me if im wrong)

LoL have any of you modders noticed how messy bikes are with neon? the neon light is so unrealistic, cause its under the bike when turning :P (im not sure if you get what i mean, just looks wrong.)

• 3 months later...

they've never admitted that MI6 exists.

That's not even remotely true. MI6 is no secret - their details are laid out in the Intelligence Services Act 1994, which states that the role of the MI6 is "to obtain and provide information relating to the actions or intentions of persons outside the British Islands,"

There are also details about MI6 on various government websites, and even a huge feature on the govenment run BBC's site, at http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/fighters/mi6.shtml

to the NB:

DON'T USE MODS WITH MTA

If you read the message, he actually said..

NB- if anyone finds a way of using these vehicles in MTA, let me know. I WANT TO STRING YOU UP!

Which is a clear condemnation of using mods in MTA.

How exactly have I proved that I am an idiot? I'm not the person going around making sarcastic off-the-cuff remarks to anyone who does anything that slips slightly out of your own personal set of rules. If you want there to be a limit on how long after a post is made, that it can be replied to, then put it in the forum rules. As for :-

(especially cause the reply you made)

I am not asking for Mad_boy's seal of approval of what I choose to write about. As far as I am aware, we do not live in a stalinistic dictatorship, therefore I an entitled for my input to be respected as is everyone elses.

By responding in this way, as you often do, all you are accomplishing is the overall impression of this board and those who run it being lowered.

Being a moderator is a responsible position, so be responsible and start acting more professionally.

they've never admitted that MI6 exists.

That's not even remotely true. MI6 is no secret - their details are laid out in the Intelligence Services Act 1994, which states that the role of the MI6 is "to obtain and provide information relating to the actions or intentions of persons outside the British Islands,"

There are also details about MI6 on various government websites, and even a huge feature on the govenment run BBC's site, at http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/fighters/mi6.shtml

The government do not run the BBC. Ofcom (if I recall correctly) regulate it just like any other channel to ensure that high standards are met within the industry. Therefore putting up a page about MI6 does not prove it has been officially confirmed.

Replying to an old thread isn't a bad thing, just as long as it contains a post that contributes to the thread, I personally don't see anything wrong with it. It's just replying to another thread...

By the way, the Law Pack doesn't look to bad... Simple edit, but decent. (The rims look line the ones out of GTA3?)

I didn't phrase that right Jon, of course the government don't directly run the BBC. What I was referring to was;

One must bear in mind that the BBC is expected to act independently from the Government, however it must be noted that the Chairman, Vice Chairman and the Board of BBC Governors are appointed by the Government of the day. The BBC is also reliant upon the Government for setting the licence fee, which provides a substantial amount of the BBC’s income. The Government will also provide the funding to the BBC.

So the government have some influence over them it can be summised.

The BBC after all is a Public Service Broadcaster whose agenda is to "inform, educate and entertain". The inform and educate part they are largely doing from their website where I pulled the info.

The article I quoted, called something like "What is MI6?" not only had details about what MI6 do, and what jobs you can get there, but also the location of their HQ and a photograph of it's location. If they didn't want to confirm that they exist, why would they allow details of where they are based to be widely available?

Anyway, all that is pretty much beside the point, as MI6 is named and thier duties laid out and confirmed in the Intelligence Services Act 1994- copies of which are available on the internet and in all good law books.

you know, you just proved that you're an idiot

post count doesn't mean anything to me

and bumping threads is useless (especially cause the reply you made) cause if people liked it, it wouldn't been fallen down that much, would it?

your crazy..

well yes you're right about that, i'm just pointing stuff out

It's a FANTASY car pack- don't forget that the UK are planning to create a British version of the FBI!

I like to call it MI5c (Military Intelligence Section 5 Sector: Crime).

The FBI have access across the globe already, we dont need some more wannabes, thanks to the American superpower the FBI and the CIA can have us anywhere they want. In addition to that people wont respect a British FBI as much as the US FBI. And Ireland definetly would not allow a British FBI to operate. :lol: seems like a joke to me.

Well, if your from the UK- you wouldn't need to ask that. But if your not- we use the phrase "crown and country"

I would think that some English people would find this a joke. For one British police dont go generally drive about in an American style SUV. It would be better if you made it like the white police Range Rover that they used instead of going into MI cars. and why are you bothered putting Britishness into the game when the whole fun of it is because of the Americanisation involved

and bumping threads is useless (especially cause the reply you made) cause if people liked it, it wouldn't been fallen down that much, would it?

your crazy..

you're post count is crazy too :P

your crazy..

you're post count is crazy too :P

practcicly, it isn't seeing that i'm registered since almost the beginning of this mta forum