[REL] VIP System By Nexus

MTA Community Link:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/ind ... s&id=11136

*Please test it before you give a rate or feedback.

Hello there :)

This script was origanly made for Arab's Turbo server but since that the server is no longer active I decided to release it to public but it will be compiled for now to save author rights and maybe later I may upload the uncomplied verison of this script. VIP system was a premium feature on my server ( 2.5 USD for 7 days of use ) and of course I made hundreds of dollars from this script but after a while I couldn't find time to mange a server while I am studying at the university so I decided to close the server and now I am releasing the scripts that I have made to public so that people can get benfit of them. Now let's have some talk about the script, The script was used for a freeroam server and it offers a great designed gui panel with some great features as you see below in the pictures.

Features:

[#] User friendly GUI panel

[#] Cool and simple GUI design

[#] Ability to set the player stats to maximum.

[#] Ability to set the player health to 100%.

[#] Ability to set the player armor to 100%.

[#] Ability to change the weather. ( Client Side )

[#] Ability to change the time. ( Client Side )

[#] Ability to change the player fighting style.

[#] Ability to spawn private vehicle ( Damage proof ) that can only be used by it's owner and if anyone try to enter it while it's locked he will get a message and of course there are some cool additions for the private vehicle like random colors, attaching arrow on the top of it, attaching smoke to it ( smoke will only work at high speed 120+ ), adding nitros upgrade and finally you can control the lights, engine and the lock of the car. ( The vehicle will be destroyed automatically on player logout )

Pictures:

Main Window [ Active ]

17000.jpg

Main Window [ Not Active ]

16999.jpg

Output messages for VIP vehicles

16998.jpg

To open the panel press 'Z'

Note: you must be in ACL group named 'VIP" to have access to the panel.

** For Arabic version please download V1.0.

If you have any question or you want to suggest/report anything please post a comment.

Enjoy!

• 2 years later...
On 3/14/2015 at 22:47, isa_Khamdan said:

MTA Community Link:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/ind ... s&id=11136

*Please test it before you give a rate or feedback.

Hello there :)

This script was origanly made for Arab's Turbo server but since that the server is no longer active I decided to release it to public but it will be compiled for now to save author rights and maybe later I may upload the uncomplied verison of this script. VIP system was a premium feature on my server ( 2.5 USD for 7 days of use ) and of course I made hundreds of dollars from this script but after a while I couldn't find time to mange a server while I am studying at the university so I decided to close the server and now I am releasing the scripts that I have made to public so that people can get benfit of them. Now let's have some talk about the script, The script was used for a freeroam server and it offers a great designed gui panel with some great features as you see below in the pictures.

Features:

[#] User friendly GUI panel

[#] Cool and simple GUI design

[#] Ability to set the player stats to maximum.

[#] Ability to set the player health to 100%.

[#] Ability to set the player armor to 100%.

[#] Ability to change the weather. ( Client Side )

[#] Ability to change the time. ( Client Side )

[#] Ability to change the player fighting style.

[#] Ability to spawn private vehicle ( Damage proof ) that can only be used by it's owner and if anyone try to enter it while it's locked he will get a message and of course there are some cool additions for the private vehicle like random colors, attaching arrow on the top of it, attaching smoke to it ( smoke will only work at high speed 120+ ), adding nitros upgrade and finally you can control the lights, engine and the lock of the car. ( The vehicle will be destroyed automatically on player logout )

Pictures:

Main Window [ Active ]

17000.jpg

Main Window [ Not Active ]

16999.jpg

Output messages for VIP vehicles

16998.jpg

To open the panel press 'Z'

Note: you must be in ACL group named 'VIP" to have access to the panel.

** For Arabic version please download V1.0.

If you have any question or you want to suggest/report anything please post a comment.

Enjoy!

Hey bro.. this is best script..... but can we add weapons and skins to list of vehicles... please help