help

Guest aweakcow

i kno there is a chance that this has been answered in other forums but i looked and they dont work for me...anyho...everytime i try to get into GTA3:MTA i start game(connected to a server) then it comes up with the rules(white text with the usual background) then freezes and wen i press any key it just...exits...can any1 help me?

i kno there is a chance that this has been answered in other forums but i looked and they dont work for me...anyho...everytime i try to get into GTA3:MTA i start game(connected to a server) then it comes up with the rules(white text with the usual background) then freezes and wen i press any key it just...exits...can any1 help me?

bleht those colours are annoying :?

sounds like a not working no-cd crack to me, or u forgot to update the exe to vers 1.1

remember to select "1.1" in the version box of the client when u've updated :)

sounds like a not working no-cd crack to me, or u forgot to update the exe to vers 1.1

remember to select "1.1" in the version box of the client when u've updated

see i tried to update but it says that the version is unknown...and ur saying i cant use a crack to run gta3:mta?

o and srry for the colours

i need help with gta 3 mta

when i try to connect it says wrong version so i try to change version but theres no servers in the list, the only version that works for me os v0.3 and i cant get v0.1.4 working or anyother version

HELP!!

yes i do have it installed and i can already see 0.4.1 servers i'm using the all seeing eye to view the servers

i'v got gta vc working online to but some reason i cant get gta 3 working it works in singleplayer but not mta

yes i do have it installed and i can already see 0.4.1 servers i'm using the all seeing eye to view the servers

i'v got gta vc working online to but some reason i cant get gta 3 working it works in singleplayer but not mta

Ah ha. I've just noticed that you have an Australian flag by your name (very useful feature, thanks Blokker). The Australian version was censored, and hence the EXE file is different to American versions (upon which MTA was designed). This causes problems, the only solution to which is to "obtain" a non-censored exe file (and no, we can't tell you where because it borders on warez talk).

Edit: Oops... wrong person, but it applies to the original poster.

for gta3 you probably need the v1.1 patch - if you select v1.0 in the client and click start game it will give you a link

but when i try to join a server i cant cos its the wrong version, i cant change the cilent either

i cant get it onto here i'v toook a few sreen shots but it aint working

i think i might kno the problem

i'm using a no cd crack and it wont let me update do you think thats why it aint working? becasue it says that its an unknown version

i cant get it onto here i'v toook a few sreen shots but it aint working

i think i might kno the problem

i'm using a no cd crack and it wont let me update do you think thats why it aint working? becasue it says that its an unknown version

hmm the updater spots if your exe is "clean" or modded, so if u have a modded exe (a no-cd one) then the updater won't do anything. This however is not a big problem cause the updater only alters the exe, so you just need to find a 1.1 exe.

so instead of running the updater you just simply replace the 1.0 exe with the already updated one :)

this is why I always back-up the cd exe's, good to have them if you don't get a working no-cd crack.

Also you should just take the audio files of the cd, this works as a "crack" so that you can run the game without the cd (even a legal way) there is also something called "fake audio files" so that there is no need to take them of the cd but I don't use that, nothing wrong in using the extra hdd space to get the audio :)

i do get your point but the thing is i dont have a disc to reinstall it cos i used my friends cd to install it and thats y i got a no cd crack

obviously you STILL dont get it, read Scorps posts again and you might find the wicked solution for your all so special problem...

:arrow: locked