rllercstr7

.3b and Windows XP

Have any of the beta testers used windows XP with MTA .3b? I know .2b had XP problems and was just wondering if so far .3b works with XP. Thanks a lot!

Good job on the shooting and walking MTA team :P

if you have the updated dll files it runs fine =)

Yeah, I am not sure what updated files you mean. Do you mean the v1.1 patch or and XP updated that allows it to work. Thanks Xerox :P

Oh crap im on XP dont work well with me

for v0.1 to work, it required some dll files my copmuter diodnt have, i still reckon (imo) that those same files are needed to run 0.2a

getting the service pack, and updated ver of dx etc should help as well.

Not the smatest advice ive given =P

Thanks guys, glad to hear it will work with XP. Xerox so does .2b work if you have these files; I didn't even try because people said it didn't work?

0.2a works on xp, dont have 0.3b =)

If you can run 0.1a in xp, you can run 0.2 =)

0.2a runs very well in my Windows XP. I have all the service packs updated and it works fine playing in lan.

i would just like to state that i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hate getting *.dll not found errors... :!::?::idea::arrow:

then get every dll for windows there is =P

haha the topics rymes

thatsnot funny...................

.3 works fine on XP

good that's what i needed 2 hear!