Would you install Service Pack 2??

|-A-A-D-|

Would you install Service Pack 2??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you install Service Pack 2??

• Yes
    • No
    • I think not because of the rumours

I installed it, works ok, problem is my pc isnt' 'stable' anyway with or without it.

:arrow: Whatever you do DO NOT install it on a pc full of programmes and apps. Only ever install it with a fresh version of windows i.e reformat etc.

My dad tried the above 'update' style installation it pretty much screwed his pc. I had to save him :wink:

I am not going to bother.My service pack 1 works fine and all sp2 offers is a firewall and pop up blocker.I am not risking it.What is the point when my pc is fine?As they say if its not broke dont fix it.My bro installed it and had to reformat cus it fucked up but now he has it back on and everything is fine so i dont want to risk a format.Its too much fucking around especially with the amount of shit i got on my pc :P:P

I am not going to bother.My service pack 1 works fine and all sp2 offers is a firewall and pop up blocker.I am not risking it.What is the point when my pc is fine?As they say if its not broke dont fix it.My bro installed it and had to reformat cus it :o up but now he has it back on and everything is fine so i dont want to risk a format.Its too much :o around especially with the amount of shit i got on my pc

Create a system restore point and try it out then. I think it does a lot more than just the firewall and popup blocker...

I am not going to bother.My service pack 1 works fine and all sp2 offers is a firewall and pop up blocker.I am not risking it.What is the point when my pc is fine?As they say if its not broke dont fix it.My bro installed it and had to reformat cus it :o up but now he has it back on and everything is fine so i dont want to risk a format.Its too much :o around especially with the amount of shit i got on my pc

Create a system restore point and try it out then. I think it does a lot more than just the firewall and popup blocker...

my restore point never fucking works so fuck that idea but thanks :D:D

i can conclude out of this almost no one installs sp2

i think i wont install it to because i got an illegal copy of windows xp and it will screw it up like last time when i had to buy a new harddrive because it was damaged by service pack 1 i now have service pack one installed and no problems :P but i dont know what happends when i install version 2

im having alot of prbos with it cos it blocks most of my games e.g COD i try join a game it says connecting then dissconecting

Yeah, I found that. Often what happens is that it comes up with a popup, but the popup is in the background so that you have to alt+tab in order to click it.

Or you can just switch the firewall off.

• 2 weeks later...