={TmM}= ThE MeNTaL MaNiAcZ >MTA/CS:S< (TmM-Clan.co.uk )

=TmM= MaDMiKe [CL]

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

ran away...na gave this a break cuz u got assholes like junkie and all them gay ass yanky clans like =AA= =KFC= ect ect going around thinking there good cuz the know all the glitchs ever known for mta and the stubbys.

Lets just say when blue comes out we will c who is really the best of the best.

Count my word i aint ran away i know u all wish i did but right now im just Pwning in another game ask =AA= poor fuckers got there ass kicked in CSS against us.

65% done blue is so not long till i return.

Just shows ya how strong TmM is even without me here they still got what it takes n1 Vass ;)

right mike

mta isnt anymore that what it was before

i remember the time only robbers and mex were used and clanwars took like not more than 30min cos no1 w8ed and no glitches were used, now mostly sailors and nading... :roll:

well TmM is getting back, our server atm 1 of the most popular

and wars coming soon :idea:

ran away...na gave this a break cuz u got assholes like junkie and all them gay ass yanky clans like =AA= =KFC= ect ect going around thinking there good cuz the know all the glitchs ever known for mta and the stubbys.

Lets just say when blue comes out we will c who is really the best of the best.

Count my word i aint ran away i know u all wish i did but right now im just Pwning in another game ask =AA= poor :o got there ass kicked in CSS against us.

65% done blue is so not long till i return.

Just shows ya how strong TmM is even without me here they still got what it takes n1 Vass ;)

Yea we will see whos the best of the best at blue :)