={TmM}= ThE MeNTaL MaNiAcZ >MTA/CS:S< (TmM-Clan.co.uk )

=TmM= MaDMiKe [CL]

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mk trilogy is the best :wink:

I can see what you mean about mortal kombat trilogy because it has every character but the game play isnt there and the fatalitys dont look as real but in mk 2 the fatalitys are very grusome and the bodys fall down with splats of blood but if you look at trilogys fatalitys the blood is crap and when a body gets chopped in half it just stays standing up.Also the one's where the whole body gets sliced EG kung lao's hat slice in trilogy the arms are floating in mid air they should fall to the ground but they just stay there but it is a good game i just wish that mk trilogy would of had mk2 game play and graphics :D:D

mk trilogy is the best :wink:

I can see what you mean about mortal kombat trilogy because it has every character but the game play isnt there and the fatalitys dont look as real but in mk 2 the fatalitys are very grusome and the bodys fall down with splats of blood but if you look at trilogys fatalitys the blood is crap and when a body gets chopped in half it just stays standing up.Also the one's where the whole body gets sliced EG kung lao's hat slice in trilogy the arms are floating in mid air they should fall to the ground but they just stay there but it is a good game i just wish that mk trilogy would of had mk2 game play and graphics :D:D

fucking stop mk, this is the tmm thread :shock:

We had a match with vces where they stated in there rules no glitches what so ever.So we started the match and we were in the car park near corteses boat and they stood on top of the car park throwing nades so i class that as glitiching and i also have a vces member talking on ROCKYs msn about there fellow team members glitching :shock::shock:

hi m8

[10:08:48] TmM_ROCKY-co: i know this aint nice but your clan r total

fucking pricks m8

[10:08:55] lol

[10:08:59] TmM_ROCKY-co: i have never seen anything so perfetic

[10:09:12] what happenjd

[10:09:18] TmM_ROCKY-co: they said no glitches and they were gliting

through walls

[10:09:30] TmM_ROCKY-co: then when i tryed to speak they banned me 8

times

[10:09:41] from where

[10:09:43] server

[10:09:51] TmM_ROCKY-co: yes

[10:10:03] who was glitching

[10:10:11] TmM_ROCKY-co: vces

[10:10:14] who

[10:10:15] TmM_ROCKY-co: all of them

[10:10:23] ron?

[10:10:31] TmM_ROCKY-co: all

[10:10:34] dont think ron would

[10:10:39] div nick

[10:10:43] thats all that would

[10:10:45] and vinnie

[10:10:51] TmM_ROCKY-co: we were in the car park and they were on top

n they naded us from the roof

[10:11:40] oh

[10:11:45] was this a match

[10:11:54] TmM_ROCKY-co: yes

[10:13:13] TmM_ROCKY-co: so i wont be playing them again

[10:13:19] TmM_ROCKY-co: total dickheads

[10:13:21] lol

[10:13:28] TmM_ROCKY-co: saying well it happens in real life

[10:13:40] TmM_ROCKY-co: but they said no glitching

[10:13:45] TmM_ROCKY-co: they did it last time

[10:14:06]

[10:14:07] lol

[10:14:23] dont really care so im in the md

[10:14:27] med**

[10:14:27] TmM_ROCKY-co: well he is gonna say that

[10:14:32] ya

[10:14:36] :)

[10:14:37] lol

[10:14:43] TmM_ROCKY-co: would you call it glitching

[10:15:00] some do glitch i doubt ron would

[10:15:05] div would

[10:15:08] and nick

[10:15:30] TmM_ROCKY-co: well throwing nades through the floor that is

a glitch n ron backed it up

[10:15:32] TmM_ROCKY-co: so...

[10:15:45] so ron said that we were glitching

[10:15:53] TmM_ROCKY-co: no

[10:15:59] TmM_ROCKY-co: they said it wasnt

[10:16:03] ok

[10:17:55] TmM_ROCKY-co: what would you say if i put this msn convo on

your forums

[10:17:57] TmM_ROCKY-co: vces

[10:18:17] why

[10:18:27] TmM_ROCKY-co: see what they say

[10:18:32] i would probly just get sacked

[10:18:33] lol

[10:18:37] TmM_ROCKY-co: ok m8

[10:18:45] TmM_ROCKY-co: well i dont want that so i wont

[10:18:51] ok

[10:18:55] if they glitched

[10:19:00] just dont fight them

[10:19:09] TmM_ROCKY-co: but the best thing you could do to get a

better name is leave them

[10:19:15] TmM_ROCKY-co: like the rest have done

[10:19:27] TmM_ROCKY-co: cus they know they r total wankers

[10:19:49] i dont really want a better name im ok where

i am , i dont really do anything in the clan anyway

[10:19:50] lol

[10:19:52] to lazy

[10:19:54] TmM_ROCKY-co: they should be banned from the league

[10:30:47]

[10:32:05]

Thanks please reply on what you think about this cheers :lol::lol:

VCES would love to reply to this,but it is inadvisable with the current MTA forum rules.

If you feel the need to discuss this,please copy and paste this thread into the VCES forums,or the new MTA Clan Forums.

Otherwise,the matter ends here i suppose. :wink:

You got owned, you screamed that nades going through walls was a glitch.

Don't like the physics of the game TmM?? i suggest you guys go play americas army. THIS IS NOT A REAL LIFE SIMULATION.

As for glitching?? pfff w/e We offered you a replay and you carried on argueing.

Anyone can doctor an MSN convo.

I don't actually see him agree with you, apart from 'if they glitched dont play them' i can guess who it was from what they say and they dont have much involvment in the clan. That msn log is just full of rockys opinions, the vces member only seems to say 'lol' and 'if they glitched dont play them'.

Sadly this isnt the only match that has gone this way recently, people just don't seem to like getting beaten. You guys seem to fo forgot that these are 'friendly' matches.

When your ready to accept that you are not invincible and ready to not pause mid round because it isn't going your way contact VCES and we will play you.

Twig

Even tho its a friendly m8 we didnt want to be glitched thro a wall.(as far as im aware it was only 2 pepl doing it(i wont say there names). The last friendly we had wit u m8, me and rocky only 2 pepl left standing in TmM were flamed thro the wall. If these 2 pepl wudnt have done wat they did twig we might actually think about playing u again. (also the fact these 2 pepl had been using the throw greande, jump, that person dosnt see the grenade, we do, get blown up and they loose no ammo.) kinda annoyed me to :?. Sorry i gt a litl angry in server and u had 2 ban pepl several times, we just wanted a clean friendly match like it was supposed to be. Not 1 of us died via a bullet. all thro a roof wiv 2 pepl throwing grenades.

pleaz dont flame, cz this thread will get deleted. :shock:

Sorry ryan i am not trying to flame, i agree i would also love to have a friendly match, but seems a bit of an impossibility at the moment with various clans making up their own rules to suit them.

As far as i'm concerned nades an mollys and flamers going through walls is not a glitch, it is part of the game, just like fighting, running driving cars, i know 'its part of the game' is a bit of a lame excuse used by many other namless people but its true in this case.

But those are the physics of the game, i hope our next match is slightly friendlier.

last post in your thread i promise.

Twig

Well twig..

If you guys state rules in advance...

Saying with big capitol letters :

Post here if u can play

time is 9pm GMT

our server: game.vces.net:2000

RULES:

NO CHOPPER KILLING (CHOPPERS ALLOWED FOR TRANSPORT ONLY)

NO FLAMER

NO GLITCHING

NO RESPAWN WHEN KILLED

NO RESPAWN IF CRASH / TIMEOUT / POPUP WHILE IN BATTLE

IF U CRASH WHILE NOT IN BATTLE U MAY RESPAWN

ANY PERSON MAY LEAVE FOR LIFE OR AMMO

CHOPPERS ARE SHARED - ONE TEAM WILL HAVE YELLOW CHOPPER & SPARROW, THE OTHER TEAM WILL HAVE VCPD & HUNTER (DONT SPAWN AND RUSH FOR HELIS, SORT THEM BEFORE U GO COLLECTING, IF NOT KICKING WILL COMMENCE)

U WILL HAVE 10 MINS BEFORE ROUNDS TO COLLECT YOUR AMMO AND OTHER STUFF, THEY GO IS CALLED, IF U ARE STILL COLLECTING U MUST MEET UP WITH THEM IN BATTLE

DEFENDERS MUST DEFEND, NO RUNNING OFF TO OTHER PLACES UNLESS U NEED LIFE ONCE U GOT IT U MUST RETURN (U MAY BE KILLED WHILE FETCHING LIFE BY THE ATTACKERS)

ATTACKERS MAY LEAVE AT ANY TIME TO REGROUP, AMMO COLLECT, FETCH CHOPPER OR WOTEVER

Well what is there been said abouth glitching twig..??

Next time if you want to use every exploid in the game state so in advance, so we know what we get into..

No glitching (atleast to me it does) means NO glitching, so no shooting thru walls, nading or flaming thur them, no bitchpakking a car or heli, and every other lglitch there is the game..

But hey if you guys need it to "own us" (your words) please tell me, becuase that is enough reason for us to NOT play you guys again...

I am not getting into a big old discusion again, ending up in a flame war, but stating some rules in advance and then breaking them your self.. to just turn that around to us being sore loosers.. well that is kinda lame m8.