={TmM}= ThE MeNTaL MaNiAcZ >MTA/CS:S< (TmM-Clan.co.uk )

=TmM= MaDMiKe [CL]

My words r for me no one else if i wanted people to follow me i would kiss there ass i speak my mind and get to the point thats just me.

m8 get out more and i helped rocky out buy paying for him to vist least i could do nothing to do with getting freinds m8 how meny times have i told u to meet up with me in amstadam but u dident.

I dident have one bad word to say about u but now u have started posting i cheat i have bad words to say now about u so how about u go on ur way and ill do the same end of story.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by weapon cheat you mean editing the weapons to do less harm?

i remember the tmm v vces gangwar where some of us said he was doing just that.

forget abouth it, I was outta line with my comment.

I am not to thick headed to atmid that, I posted that post when I was really mad, and there was no need for it.

I left TmM, becuase I asked mike why he didn't inform us abouth the changes he made in the clan, and that I didn't agree with those changes.

On top of that he backed up newbies to tmm, when they where outta line, and with that he ashamed a few old time members infront of everyone.

I know he brings in stuff abouth my misses and what ever he can think off, but the fact remains he just shoved me aside, for the sole reason of me disagreeing with him.

Fine by me..

but don't start calling me a lier, be the man you pretend to be and admit your mistake..

Ya sorry bout ur misses but u made me fuckin mad what u wrote.

Deejee have alook at were im coming from i dident take sides i saw right down the middle just cuz sum1 makes a mistake u dont kick them out u sort it out if it cant b sorted then u kick what went on wastent in aid of a bannning of a member u know why cuz i sorted it just like i sorted rockys tiff out with marsh everyone dont like sum1 all u got to do is get on with it.

Yep rocky went abit wild but he never dissed me in the forum on how i run things.

Ill treat a noob (2 the clan) like how i treat an old clan member this is how u run aclan or ull never recruite anyone.

I aint blocked u from msn if u want to take anything else up or talk get me on there cuz i dont like DJ DAN (who is that guy) reading shit that aint his business and Ron the preforming seal sticking his east london hard man shit in.

So get in touch on msn.

I did had a look where you coming from, and you didn't take the midle road, you took his side and you told me to stop complaining abouth him giving us shit in the chat.I wasn't the only one present then, but I was the only one saying something abouth it.. well actualy that aint thru either, duff said something to him to.

But you told me that was part of the game.. Taking shit in a game chat aint my idea of fun, I have a 60 hour job where I take shit, and in my free time I do not accept that form anyone.

I didn't ask you to bann him, never did, I just askedyou to tell him that aint the way we run things round here, that's all.

But that aint the point this whole mess started, the point was you not informing us abouth the things that went on.

The fact you changed rocky's and my acount on the forums, to mta council, that you gave a couple of guys deputy ranks..

I don't mind shit abouth all those things you know me well enough to know that, but I do like to be informed, by you, the clanleader, instead of some new kid telling me what to do and where to stand, in a way I don't even talk to my dog.

You not telling us that, made me stick to my rank, and made me even more persistance to the things I stand for.

You held up the red flag by not informing us, sorta speak

I did try and contact you thru pm on our forums, but you said you didn't see,, that could be so, but you also didn't reply to my msn's and my forum topic in wich I asked where the council was standing in this new game. That got no reaction.. so where else to go then to post another post on the forums..?? Aint my faulth you don't react to those msn mesagges or forum posts.. now is it..??

You deleted my acount on our forums, so you took away my sole means to discuss this there, where it belongs, and where I should have gotten the opertunity to discuss it..with out being tossed out for disagreeing with you.

Pensioners hair dident know ur wife is one of them old man.

Whats a power ranger is that a suit u put on for ur crippled kids to make them laugh.

BTW last post here for awhile so write what u want mayb u should get ur head checked and take ur misses out instead of tryig to 4get about her on ur comp and oh ya its RYU u dumb fuck out street fighter give me ur pic ill make u look like a normal guy instead of some old man with nothing better to do then play games instead of playing with his family.

Edited by Guest

i didnt say u act like a kid cuz u are taking the piss outta each other, im saying u act like a kid with stuff like your kids are crippled or your family has cancer, btw, do ppl get banned on your cs server if they kill u like on your mta server?

nope m8 not meny kill me ;) plus u dont have to worry about cheaters and glitchers its a very nice game to play.

I kick people if they start saying shit or if i need space for TmM membesr to join thats about it.

TmM is well fitted into CSS now we got sponsers and deals going on with server companys so all in all the is going fuckin mad.

U should stop by one day.

83.170.75.44:27015

Edited by Guest