My suggestion

One thing that bothers me the most with 0.3 core is the fact that there is no animation for a player entering and leaving a car.. it just looks like they magically teleport, not exactly realistic! i think it would make gameplay look so much smoother with car-jacking animations and stuff synced. i was kinda expecting to see that in 0.4 and was a little shocked to see that it wasnt, hopefully its not IMPOSSIBLE to do is it?

i hope to see car jacking animation too, instead of the guy just 'appeaing' next to a car, or on top of a dodo.

i would also like to see dying animations fixed. most of the time when you kill someone, they are standing still, and not falling to the ground and laying there.

And 0.3 was written on what was essentially the same core as 0.2. So perhaps you see just how stretched it is already. It really is approaching its limits in regards to what we can fix and what we can make it do. The next release, or two, will stretch it even further. Hopefully not to breaking point. Knowing this I am sure you all see the need for Blue, modding capabilities or not.

will this mean REAL car jacking? so that u actually fall out of the car. i jack ppl a lot just so they dont escape. on vc, u can press 'enter' to jack, and if u hold a direction, it will just pull him out and leave him out of the car. do u think this will be doable jsut so we can pull em out and kill em

im having such "pull out, get in, get out, he gets in->repeat" games all the time in gta3 :?