NEW VIDEO: STUNT'D 2 [NEW WORLD RECORDS!] [NEW MIRRORS]

Grim

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u hit the wall and at the precise time after u fal from it , u hit the enter botton the player will enter back on the bike . it only works on about 2/20 tries..

you could also have said 1/10 :P

anyway, i saw the vid and well....i noticed the mod or mods, so it will take a bit of the rating down (really, a bit) the music and editing was awesome, most of the stunts were awesome too, so i'll give it a 8/10

If u hit the wall and at the precise time after u fal from it , u hit the enter botton the player will enter back on the bike . it only works on about 2/20 tries..

you could also have said 1/10 :P

anyway, i saw the vid and well....i noticed the mod or mods, so it will take a bit of the rating down (really, a bit) the music and editing was awesome, most of the stunts were awesome too, so i'll give it a 8/10

jeah i noticed the modding when i wached it like 4 times so

: 7.8/10 instead of 9.5 cuz the modding IF there whre modding but i assume it, so not plz lemme show it to get ya 9.5 back 8)

Cheats where used in game to achieve some stunts, but the speed of any of the vehicles was never changed.

Basicaly the only cheats that we did where ones that would make it easier to perform stunts, and the exploding bike trick is simply pressing the blow your car up cheat at the right time.

:roll:

I did all the editing btw, in Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5, Adobe After Effects 6.5 and a 3D plugin.

lol, i never knew that 1 :lol: .

btw -Barey- i linked ur video up from my website, and started a topic about it on my forum: http://www.ryansforum.tk

also iv started a new section so if u find a brill video pot it there. thx :D[/url]

Its a partenered video remember, although BARNEY's stunts where really quite insane and made the movie what is it, I did all the editing and alot of hardwork was put in by me as well. The last thing i want is for either of use to take more credit then the other. So as a matter of fact its really OUR video if not my video featuring barney's stunts. thanks.

Lol Grim... Sounds like you want all the credit. :wink:

err obviously you can't f**king read, because my post explicity states that I don't want either person taking more credit then the other person. BARNEY is the best stunter in the world imho, and it was a great experience to be able to make a video with such quality stunts.

Oh and btw, i downloaded all of your videos, and I'm sorry to break it to you they are pretty shithouse, so next time you think about making a video, don't. :wink:

Oh and btw, i downloaded all of your videos, and I'm sorry to break it to you they are pretty shithouse, so next time you think about making a video, don't. :wink:

BURN I bet that stung :lol:

Anyways, Stuntd 2 was a great vid as I would expect coming from an awesome editor like Grim, with the excellent stunting skills of Barney (world record holder w00t). All the whining complaints, I don't see any modding,cheating.....etc, just very imaginative/creative/ original ideas. MAD props for the style for the on/off bike stunts and the billboard grind. Time for me to step up :wink:

Edited by Guest

Also huge props to the Sam, he was originaly supposed to star in this film, but requested to have his stunts reserved for his own movie. However through his graciousness he let us keep a couple of sunts that are in the vid.

Selfless contribution thats what its about! onya Sam.

This was an excellent vid with great stunts and editing. The music was fine, with a good beat that kept the action rolling. Alot of the stunts were superb/never seen before and others were with a new twist. The editing rose the bar for everyone and i hope that others will look to this vid as a role model for their own.

Keep up the good work grim and i hope to see some more stunts from you barney.

Cheats where used in game to achieve some stunts, but the speed of any of the vehicles was never changed.

Basicaly the only cheats that we did where ones that would make it easier to perform stunts, and the exploding bike trick is simply pressing the blow your car up cheat at the right time.

:roll:

I did all the editing btw, in Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5, Adobe After Effects 6.5 and a 3D plugin.

you know, stuntvideos are here to see the skills from others, not how they can wrok with cheats that make it easier