NEW VIDEO: STUNT'D 2 [NEW WORLD RECORDS!] [NEW MIRRORS]

Grim

Hey,

My new vid is now out, it features BARNEY's stunts and is jam packed with amazing stunts including backflips, air grabs, transfers, grinds and much, much more!

Using today's best editing techniques and a rockin soundtrack and 10 minute stunt video is unprecidented in that it provides stunts like you have never seen them before!

IMPORTANT:

This video is encoded with the latest DIVX codec, you will need to download it from here. You will need winRAR to open the full quality version. here

DOWNLOAD NOW: [more mirrors to come]

FULL:

Fileplanet [no que]

TGA [Thanks Bloody & Sam]

SMALL:

[30.3MB - DIVX - 9:59 - 320x160 - 320birate - 24k audio]

DEAD

Please leave any feedback, would be appreciated!!!

EDIT: NEW MIRROR

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeah uber nice vid dude :D

lol its funny how u did with stepping off and on ja bike looks funny but i already knew it :wink: . There where almost no filling tricks in it and some just 2 sick tricks :shock: . And ya vid alsow looks so nice cuz the editing it was great

great vid man best i seen in months 8)

9.5 ( and i usually dont give high notes)

worked fine for me bump.

i swear to u thats the bets stunt vid iv seen. 9.8/10 (becz the last music sucked a ickle).

Rest of Music was gr8. Briill editing. Brill grinds/jumps. i loved it wehn ur put liek grinds int sequences and managed to get into places u wudnt thin u cud get to on a bike. ur a natural m8. keep the good work. i downloaded the small one. deleted it to get the big 1.

btw wat mod was it for GTA III to get pcs etc on it. btw pepl suspecting me of mossing. i dont play GTA III online so dont go accusing me :P .

gr8 film. love it.

I have Winrar yes, of course.

have u tried re-downloading it dude ? also if u do re-download dont replace the old one . might be that some packets got lost ..

Two times I have downloaded this now, only to be presented with 'Unexpected end of archive', a problem that seems to happen a lot with TGA hosting. Shame, I was looking forward to watching it.

Anyway 10/10. I loved that video, not a fault in it at all!

A reboot seemed to fix it, so third time lucky it worked. Very nice video indeed. That dismount/remount on pcj, is that some kind of mod to prevent you from falling off, Or just a trick im unaware of?

A+ Top of the Class, Will display in main hallway outside Headmasters office.

What is NosGoth's best video, I wouldn't mind checkint it out.

Thanks for all the feedback people, glad you liked it :)

Sorry about the music, but I'm pretty sick of hearing rock bands in the background and wanted something more high energy yet rythmic and not crazy.

Ramon I don't like you now! Your edit-skills are also excellent man! It's just the programm he used.

Anyways he did cheat a packer on the VCN-roof somehow but I believe more mods were used. His bike suddenly explodes when he is in the air for example. (Near the Hyman Stadium)

Still awesome video though. :)