NEW VIDEO: STUNT'D 2 [NEW WORLD RECORDS!] [NEW MIRRORS]

Grim

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the video i consider legit

yes a packer was 'placed' at some points and the explode bike trick was used but im not lookin for those, im lookin more at the spin to grind stuff which is sick, and the originality of some of the transfers

I mean some places were overused, but the quality editing meant you didnt really notice (yes I did but i have LOTS of stunt vids)

as for the 'air-grab' its theory is simple, but execution more of a gltich.... still looks cool though.

*ticks more stuff off his own video list that he has seen done*

oh yeah - and on the editing tip grim and d8cam can't be beat - class!

I probably think he had the 24/7 day mod, i have never used this, but you can also see that in the same shot about the moon that the streetlights are also on,not sure how the mod works but i think it just makes night as light as day but time related things will still work ( lights,moon, places that only open at nights)

Altought none of this reduces the quality of the stunts and editing it does bring the judgement down , i mean people are slowly finding more things that dont fit with a unmodded video, you never said that you didnt use mods in the video itself, but you have posted saying

Basicaly the only cheats that we did where ones that would make it easier to perform stunts, and the exploding bike trick is simply pressing the blow your car up cheat at the right time.

People are slowly finding more and more mods or cheats or things that simply arent legit , which makes people think if your not telling about some mods , who knows what other mods you used .

Rating :

Editing : 10/10 Editing was simply amazing.

Stunts : 6/10 Stunts werent so great ,you used the get of bike and back on way too much, you also cheated a bit in some parts and as much as we would love to see more car stunts only a few in your vid was good ,meaning they came out as was planned, most looked simply as accident.

Music :9/10 the second song was cool, but the stunts didnt fit it so well , the first stunt you did when you used that song i can see why you used it, but after that the stunts didnt go well with the song

the weather can be easily changed in the timecyc.dat in the data folder, for example if you copy the line of 6pm over all other times you always have the same evening sun, you could also make a pink sky with a huge sun that shines green o_O

anyways, ppl get suspicious about such little things when everyone could easily edit the wheight of a pcj or make a new col file to do better grinds..

in the end its up to yourself if you wanna believe it or not, imo its one if not the best stuntvid ive ever seen

great job guys

the weather can be easily changed in the timecyc.dat in the data folder, for example if you copy the line of 6pm over all other times you always have the same evening sun, you could also make a pink sky with a huge sun that shines green o_O

anyways, ppl get suspicious about such little things when everyone could easily edit the wheight of a pcj or make a new col file to do better grinds..

in the end its up to yourself if you wanna believe it or not, imo its one if not the best stuntvid ive ever seen

great job guys

Rebel, sup.. haven't talked to you in awhile. How well is the Party Server GTA3 doin'? I quit since I couldn't install the game right and it didn't work.. :(

• 2 months later...