TF has been threatened! Has your clan?

I came home from work one day and found this...

Michael says

Automated Message PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND your clan has been threatened by a hit clan, our hope is to remove clans to keep the game not only segregational but also fair. The following major clans have been taken down {DKA}, WWS and many more that havent been forgotten. Your clan has a chance of either making a reputation or losing its threat to other groups and players.THER IS NO SURREENDERING

Michael says

Automated Response PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND Thank you and remember surrendering will lead to an automatic defeat, if you have any questions please feel free to email our head leader at

Is this a joke? Or is there really somebody who thinks he can just make clans disappear by beating them? :?

This probably wasn't the right topic to post this in... sorry if it isn't.

LMAO this has to be the funniest thing i ever have gone tru in all my time around mta ( or any game online for that fact )

The following major clans have been taken down {DKA}, WWS

Major clan ? :?:? How come we have never heard of any of these "major" clans , lol seriously this is a very poor attempt at a joke :/

Hmmm... disapearing , that doesnt sound so bad....

*/me thinks how much time he will be spending in the girls bathroom knowing nobody can see him*

haha his ingame name is Sandstingray, he has some kind of "hit gang" made up with a bunch of cheaters so one day he asked me if i wanna have a gw with them so i accepted and we made up a date and time..

when the gw should have started 4 of [DK] were ready and waiting, he wasnt online and neither was any of his members then finally he came on msn and asked me if we gonna have the gw, i said yes sure, gimme ip and password...he said "i have no server lets play on a public one but lets wait for my members..."

at the end i had to say that we dont do some shitty unorganized gws with a gang that doesnt even wants to say their name so his last msg on msn was:

Michael {MSN Me Even If Im Away}: you have now brought shame and humiliation upon the dk clan and fame and glory to the hit gang good bye (after this message has been sent you will be removed from the contact list)

isnt he cute :roll:

lol. i was in some gta:3 server and some guy was threatening me to quit [DK] or he would hunt me down lol :roll:

rofl, why doesnt that happen to me :cry:

I think I remember him claiming they had already removed DK... but I doubt that.

removed from? ah right...their msn :cry:

OMGLMFAO!! :!:

what a noob this michael kid is, and his gang is made up of cheaters....lmfao what do ya bet he made up those "well known gangs" that "he has forced to quit"? Todays post has been brought to you by the letters, "n", "o", "o", and "b", (aka michael) omg i still find that kids post jokes,.

• 3 months later...