Last Moments

Nice track, and nice to see some car action mixed in with the obligatory PCJ stunting. As MadMike said it did appear that many of your stunts were in fact bails which was a shame, perhaps forgivable if they had been very original or impressive but unfortunately they seemed mostly rather basic and overused, the hospital sign and wall, the ramp you jumped the white Infernus over etc. One thing I really did like and hadn't seen before was the 'push bike off roof, mount in midair and land', that was pretty cool.

I guess as im training to be a Teacher I should say,

Good effort but capable of much better. Must try harder

tanx guyz for all of ur comments, and about the landing. I acutally did land all of them but i just didn't put them on :lol: and also its my first stunt video so im still workin on improving them. and another thing is that the "last moments" has two parts and i totally forgot to put a "2 Be Continued" at the end so look forward for the second one with cool and much better stunts. :wink:

I'm not gonna bore you to death by talking about the stunts themself but this time I'm going into the editing.

You start out by a very nice intro but then when the stunts start you cut the endings of the stunts and not the beginning of them. I mean: You have very long drivetimes before the stunt is done. You should cut that down and keep the end of the stunt longer. :? (I hope you get me, because I found this hard to discribe :wink: )

Also the camerapoints in some stunts are crappy. Try to keep it steady by moving the mouse very little while filming the replay. The way you did it now made it difficult to see the action. :)

Then theres the music. You should find something that fits the action and not something that you like. I know it sounds weird but this is much true. The music is a big part of a video and should be awesome and not crappy like this one. 8)

Finally the outro! What the hell happened there man? You can't make an outro with just 3 simple lines of texts. This should have been much better.

Overall the video was fairly good. Especially for a first time. :D

I give it a 7.5/10

Keep up the work man. :P And please take note of comments in your next video.

Neither, i download those movies that attract me from this section regularly, and thats the first time i've seen that.

I tend to ignore a movie unless its met with derision (like this one) cos they are often refreshingly original, or they get rave reviews (like stunt'd 2)

However, i cannot get too excited by any of these movies as mta action is so rare. What a waste of the oppertunities.

well since the netcode in MTA is done so poorly it doesn't make very good since to put it in a stunt video. No one wants to see laggy stunting.

If it were lag free, it would be awesome and i am sure we would see much more of MTA in stunt videos, i for one would love to have more MTA footage, but until Blue is released it seems that things will stay the same.

Well i recorded quite a few multiplayer stunts during testing, and at that time lag was more evident than it is now, so i cannot really see that being a reason. Privided all concerned have a decent ping (ie use a decent server) some synchronised stunting is very possible. I guess its down to HD space really, a single player replay.rep takes a lot less room thatn the necessary Fraps captures in MTA :)