cant buy weapons - gta III (looking for manual if any)

what do i have to configure to be able to buy weapons in GTA III mta? the problem is that i use a thrustmaster gamepad and i guess things dont match up exactly. please assist me!

i am looking for a manual or SOMETHING to be able to do this. im getting my ass handed to me always by guys with shotguns etc.

Scorp, notice anywhere in your post you never answered the question?

TooCrooked, I also use a gamepad (except for shooting) and as far as I know, the MTA ammu-nation doesn't recognize controllers. Use A and D to switch between weapons, W to buy and S to sell. It might not work if you changed the default keyboard controls.

Have fun.

Edited by Guest
Scorp, notice anywhere in your post you never answered the question?

i just noticed that my post was useless :P soz TooCrooked i misunderstood u for a n00b that didn't even know how to buy weapons :/ as i know nuthin about gamepads for GTA i should've just shut my mouth :lol:

edit: just realised this post was a useless bump 8) guess the guy got the q answered.

:arrow: lock it up now?

sorry for wrong forum.

thanks for the assistance thus far - however my problem persists as i did change almost all of the default keys in GTAIII.

my new question is this... what ACTIONS are bound to the keys you said buy sell and select the different weapons? for instance, with my keybinds, i have to use the handbrake (becuase my controller is set to emulate the PSone controller) to get into a car as a passenger.

based on that, we can say that the "handbrake" action is what the MTA guys decided would get you into a car as a passenger... sooo....

what ACTION actually buys cars? shoot? next target? next weapon? etc?