[MT] Multi Unit Squad Team (Recruiting Closed)

ThugMakaveli

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we even show him we did'nt cheat then he got something in his mind that we turned them off , and he call us lamers for cheats and that iMa is biggest cheat gang or something he is a fucking idiot.. we don't cheat , so he should stfu and don't say were cheaters.. He even spammed the chat box that we cheat..

MT should review their rules. They've broken one of them.

2. Respect other gangs, dont start useless arguments.

*tsk tsk tsk* ... everytime a VvG joins the server with a MT on it ... MT starts some gay ass arguement.

To remind you, I had no clue Solid had called go or anything similar. I mean I should of believed FKU, but my mind was going in 2 directions.

Now stop posting in my Clan Thread, last warning...

EDIT: If I remember it, you guys came in and started saying "Musty Testicles clan gone trans"

man we aint killed his momma..

it's sad that she died still we don't cheat :!:

Dawg, I'm just sayin Swifty isnt himself. Hes calling everyone a cheater..... And listen, I was defending my clan members. I didnt know about the clients till I found about the site. I had no clue Noobie had a crack client site. I looked into it, I used spec on Solid and saw him flying in a police car. I kicked him. And I kicked Noobie. The good thing is that everythings settled. All we gotta do is make sure is that we dont have his site on the forums... And again, I'm sorry. I dont really know your clan that well. I dont really think you cheat...

MT should review their rules. They've broken one of them. :)

2. Respect other gangs, dont start useless arguments.

*tsk tsk tsk* ... everytime a VvG joins the server with a MT on it ... MT starts some gay ass arguement. :roll:

mta is all about useless arguments :shock:

regards go to uk, uva, tlr and a few others :wink:

I don't know if MT is still a gang or if Noobie is in it but I wouldn't want to be in a gang with that guy....

he's a bit of a cheater

Fuck you kung i was offering all of you fraps BEFORE I knew you all were little bitches with your super strict rules thinking someones cheating becuz they got MTA cracked version.....

Quote of the day..... Noobie indeed

I don't know if MT is still a gang or if Noobie is in it but I wouldn't want to be in a gang with that guy....

he's a bit of a cheater

:o you kung i was offering all of you fraps BEFORE I knew you all were little bitches with your super strict rules thinking someones cheating becuz they got MTA cracked version.....

Quote of the day..... Noobie indeed

Hes been out for a week and half. He thinks defending us will get him back in the gang........ 8)