[MT] Multi Unit Squad Team (Recruiting Closed)

ThugMakaveli

[MT] - I've heard that [MT]Swifty has been blaming my player HitMan of cheating. WTF r you on??? why would we cheat??? If your saying iMa cheat - i'll be rofl. Loads of Clans know we dont cheat like [GL]. So if you wanna say anything about us cheating - SAY IT TO MY FACE NEXT TIME.

iMa dont cheat, mod, spawnkill or any kind of that sh*t and never will!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? for you guys is SolisSnake a member of MT or not

I was on the partyserver lastnight and he paused numerous times, now to me that shows that ur clan doesn't care if ur members do things like that and that shows very bad on ur clan, maybe u should sort this out

? for you guys is SolisSnake a member of MT or not

I was on the partyserver lastnight and he paused numerous times, now to me that shows that ur clan doesn't care if ur members do things like that and that shows very bad on ur clan, maybe u should sort this out

1) Dont really care wtf my guys says about iMA, and 2) Solid changed his name 2 days ago, so it wasnt him...

You guys call iMa cheaters even if we don't..

Everyone know now that the ones who were cheating is MT,

and i know fku and vck beat you guys since even all

in my old gang beated you.. and vvg..

sad that you sucks so much with cheats :lol:

If we have cheated wouldnt we be banned from most servers by now? Basically we TEST our players before they are recruited to see if they cheat or not so we have ZER0 CHEATERS. If we find anyone cheating in our clan they'll be kicked.

I have to agree with you HitMan

[MT] Consider yourself Enemies with iMa

We havent even played VCK and we didnt call iMa cheaters, stop making up shit, damn..

EDIT: We kick all cheaters out of are clan...... Like S1lent & BigBoss/SolidSnake

Edited by Guest

If we have cheated wouldnt we be banned from most servers by now? Basically we TEST our players before they are recruited to see if they cheat or not so we have ZER0 CHEATERS. If we find anyone cheating in our clan they'll be kicked.

I have to agree with you HitMan

[MT] Consider yourself Enemies with iMa

We like u

im guessing thats the only reason you test em :?

I checked into everything, guys. Solids gone, Noobies gone, and S1lent's gone. I'm sorry, but I had no clue about this unoffical MT site. The offical site hits the web in early 2K5, so I hope we can all just be friends, play, and stfu... THe only gang we all can agree on and hate is AA. So if everythings cool, we'd like to ask FKU to say that match never happend, have a rematch, and not complain or bitch, as I, Urmomma, and Pat had done when we didnt realize wat Solid was sayin.

Also, we thought Solid had changed his ways. We knew he had a past of cheating, but we thought he changed, so sorry.

Friends, anyone?