DJ-Mills eXperimental gAming (E-Frag)

Scar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, like no offence to Mills, but when he first had his server, he was a n00b at scripting, then in a period of a week or so he came a fuckin pro. Which i unbelieveable. But he has a high IQ :P. Sorry i left you out Nos m8, but me & puddy were the first admins on the server so i jsut put us down. I couldnt be arsed to give a full lists :D

Ghehe its alrught. Just wanted to be part of it. :wink:

I noticed y'all from the UK... And have bad pings on Mills' server. (which is located in the UK as well) And here I am a single person over in Holland... Havin' a better ping then Mills himself. 8) I love my 2 MBit-line.

(sorry had to get that of my chest for some queer reason :P )

Yeah, like no offence to Mills, but when he first had his server, he was a n00b at scripting, then in a period of a week or so he came a :o pro. Which i unbelieveable. But he has a high IQ :P. Sorry i left you out Nos m8, but me & puddy were the first admins on the server so i jsut put us down. I couldnt be arsed to give a full lists :D

lol @ mills n00b scripting...only for about 3/4 days rofl

---

Also admins can run other game modes i.e King Of The Mansion (KOTM)

TmM would know what that is...

llol

I do to Puds. But there's one bad glitch in that mode. Whenever theres a person in both the North Point Mall and the Vercetti Estate then both houses/buildings are marked as the mansion. Plus if an AFK'er/Crashed-person/Pauzer is inside one of those buildings nobody can take it over. :?

But whenever it does work its a very nice mode. Especially inside the NP Mall since I can then fine every single person, because the NP Mall is my territory. :D