DJ-Mills eXperimental gAming (E-Frag)

Scar

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This server was great and everything. Then an admin who thought i was someone else has threatend to ban me for speed modding... apparently after seeing my do it on another server....I guess my name was stolen as i have no idea how to mod and would understand if it had been done on the server he was admining.. very annoyed. Hopefully i can talk to the admin and get this sorted.

Places I own :

Mansion ( Not For Sale )

Golf Course ( Thinking of Price to sell on )

---

have about 160K Left in the bank.

if u want tips and abit of help getting started in there if you see me just ask for some help i no meny good tips and tricks 8)

and "WOW WTF"

lol mills got his on thread for his server... y did i not see this? :shock:

hehe

happy gaming :wink:

ok i find it very hard to believe that gunny aka =AA=Patriots has admin access to this server. This is the first i heard about it and already he has been abusing it, i have a log, and this time i didnt even mouth off and i got banned by this cock-smokin bitch. Mills will have your damn admin revoked right soon gunny, im glad you had fun abusing it while you had it, and nice try tryin to get another name with admin (Gunny) while DJMills wasnt there. have a fun night.

My properties at the moment:

1: Ocean Beach - Raphaels: worth 145000

2: Dowtown - Bloodring: worth 120000

3: Vice Point - North Point Mall: worth 350000

Have 120000+ left in my bank. 8)

nice, i haven't been playing for a while, and im not right now, thx to faggy, i mean gunny... but i currently own

1: Washington West Constructions site 175,000

2: Gonzales' Pad (lol, north of Malibu) 45,000

3: Fort Baxter Army base 300,000

and because i am happy with my purchases i have been making donations to the less fortunate users (lmfao) and i got like 11 g's in da bank. 8)

Same here. I've been donating money to newbies so they have a little push in the back. :)

I've also lended 30000 to Outback so he could purchase a house. With my extra cash he had 185000. So he withdrawed it from the bank and ran outside. I followed him but somehow he helikilled me. By doing this he was slayed to death and at that time Flint(-something) came along and typed: !rob near Outbacks body! 8) Lol it said: Flint robbed 185000 from Outback!!! :shock: Now Outback ows me 30000 dollars. :D

Man was he pissed. :P

ok i find it very hard to believe that gunny aka =AA=Patriots has admin access to this server. This is the first i heard about it and already he has been abusing it, i have a log, and this time i didnt even mouth off and i got banned by this :o-smokin bitch. Mills will have your damn admin revoked right soon gunny, im glad you had fun abusing it while you had it, and nice try tryin to get another name with admin (Gunny) while DJMills wasnt there. have a fun night.

I removed "=AA=Patriots" aka Gunny From admin, abuse of power.

ok i find it very hard to believe that gunny aka =AA=Patriots has admin access to this server. This is the first i heard about it and already he has been abusing it, i have a log, and this time i didnt even mouth off and i got banned by this :o-smokin bitch. Mills will have your damn admin revoked right soon gunny, im glad you had fun abusing it while you had it, and nice try tryin to get another name with admin (Gunny) while DJMills wasnt there. have a fun night.

I removed "=AA=Patriots" aka Gunny From admin, abuse of power.

yes thats good. he must've kissed mad asses to get admin in the first place...

lol banned me all because he was scared i was gonna take his 100,000 on the way to buy a house, he was riding a securicar across the golf course bridge where i cut him off in my hummer, i had him where i wanted him, i got out and shot at his securicar and [KFC]Starsky (the passenger in my hummer) got out and blasted me, claiming he was protecting Gunny's cash...betrayed by my own teammate....even HE chooses a damn =AA= over a [KFC], and we're talkin Gunny here ladies and gents...

anyways in more recent news; lol Gunny was gonna buy a hotel for 110,000 and he crashed on the way there lmfao, hes like this hotel better be here wheni get back, so i went and bought it. 8)sold Gonzales' Pad to Snomane for 70,000. orginally 45,000 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Well you will hardly ever see cheaters get away with things on Mills' server because of Admins.

Main Admins : DJ-Mills, *TLR*_DJ_DaN, VCES>Panther

Me and Panther watch the server most of the time so cheaters or modders won't get away. Plus, if we suspect someone has health hacks then we can get the script to slap them, if it takes no health then they get kicked.

Well you will hardly ever see cheaters get away with things on Mills' server because of Admins.

Main Admins : DJ-Mills, *TLR*_DJ_DaN, VCES>Panther

Hey I'm admin to you know... And I'm like always around. 8)

Banned so many cheaters already. It's one of my favorite hobbies. :wink: