GTA:Connection (NEW SCREENSHOTS , CHECK PAGE3!)

TempEcho

lol, i know more about GTA:C then u ;)

gta:c controls alot of things with server-side like quilty

how do i know?

VMP main coder is the leader.

use VMP as a referance..

about injecting codes into the SCM....i doubt thats what is acually being said, tho i can be wrong sometimes ;)

i think it acually means manipulating memory adresses, to have the disired effect.

i think they are still going to use .SCM anyway....

as for DX, the team is still learning DX...

so expect MTA:BLUE out before GTA:C...

i know more, but i smoke too much..

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a gtac team member, i know many things but i am NOT allowed to say. And some of ure statements are NOT true, like the directx we have a team member who is experienced in this and we are getting help from some1 even more experienced.

We MAY use the scm, we have investigated injecting scm commands and this it is very likely it will be used.

lol, i know more about GTA:C then u ;)

gta:c controls alot of things with server-side like quilty

how do i know?

VMP main coder is the leader.

use VMP as a referance..

about injecting codes into the SCM....i doubt thats what is acually being said, tho i can be wrong sometimes ;)

i think it acually means manipulating memory adresses, to have the disired effect.

i think they are still going to use .SCM anyway....

as for DX, the team is still learning DX...

so expect MTA:BLUE out before GTA:C...

i know more, but i smoke too much..

That kind of an attitude annoys me, so ill correct you:

- Firstly, a DirectX hook is not actually needed, theyre are alternative solutions, though we are not yet certain on which method we will be using, our team knows more than enough about directx, directx hooking is a completely different matter, and such methods as proxy dlls cannot be achieved with VB, therefore we will have to seriously consider the alternative solutions before employing a C++ DLL or Delphi.

- SCM Code Injection is something that we ARE doing, our modules are already being programmed to do this.

I think its YOU who doesnt know what theyre talking about. So next time, why dont you think before you post some shit like that.

Well , I thought I would help your eyes a little : here is the original image:

gtacscreen1.jpg

Here is the original image enlarged with the Lanczos filter enabled:

enlarged1.jpg

Here is the chatbox enlarged:

chatboxenlarged1.jpg

And here are the nicknames enlarged:

nicknamesenlarged.jpg

I know its not very clear , but if someone else got a better enlarging technique with PhotoShop , IrfanView or Paint SHop Pro , please tell me , I love to learn :D

Xanni: Dont you think we're the ones who decide when the screens come, theres a few things, just bits and bobs which we took when testing (not proper testing, just making sure sync between client and game was working properly) on our webspace, but thats about it for now. Anyone is welcome to look at those we uploaded, but its nothing too interesting (yet).

Jon: Cheers, its actually done with the SCM that, not necesserily the method we're gona use, but its certainly something we're considering seriously.

Very nice, like you said yourself smithers ,its nothing too interesting yet, but from what we see it looks like its gonna be nice.Keep up the good work.

BTW smithers the picture is perfect size so dont worry.

( would like more if it was you or someone from your team that release pctures,info for the reason you said under here \/ but oh well it doesnt matter )

Xanni, you're an idiot. :?

Yea, anyone who's been in our IRC would know all about them.

Just for reference, all of these screens xanni posted are just from our site (loosely dropped into the root, since image database in the MySQL isnt working just yet).

gtaconnection.net/gtac.screen.1.JPG

gtaconnection.net/gtac.screen.2.JPG

gtaconnection.net/gtac.screen.3.JPG

gtaconnection.net/gtac.screen.4.JPG

Mad_Boy: Ive never seen you in our IRC, you arn't spying are you? :P

Yea, anyone who's been in our IRC would know all about them.

Just for reference, all of these screens xanni posted are just from our site (loosely dropped into the root, since image database in the MySQL isnt working just yet).

gtaconnection.net/gtac.screen.1.JPG

gtaconnection.net/gtac.screen.2.JPG

gtaconnection.net/gtac.screen.3.JPG

gtaconnection.net/gtac.screen.4.JPG

Mad_Boy: Ive never seen you in our IRC, you arn't spying are you? :P

i was there once, a long time ago