[REL] Vehicle Bomber

Bilal135

Hi guys, today I am posting this topic to sell one of my most well scripted and one of the best one I've ever made. There's just a basic introduction and how does it work below.

Basic introduction and how does it work?

There's a blip you'll see on a map near Vinewood Gas Station, not exactly, but its nearby. Find the location of the blip. Get a car, and drive it into the shop looking like a pay n spray. It'll ask you something, accept it if you have enough money (costs 10000$). The bomb will be added to your vehicle. If any one re-enters the vehicle, the vehicle explodes.

Where did I get the idea from?

Well, I got this idea from Grand Theft Auto III. There's a mission in that. We have to put a bomb in a vehicle that we get by someone. As soon as any other person enters the vehicle, the vehicle explodes. The same concept is in my script. You can easily troll your any friend.

Other Information

You're still allowed to edit it like you wish after you download it, but removing credits ain't allowed and will be considered as illegal act.

Screenshots

This is how the map (shop) looks like.

imib81.png

When someone goes into the marker without having a vehicle.

2qsxzdj.png

Asks for conformation.

2hqulpt.png

If we don't have enough money.

30u7fr7.png

If we have enough money, so it adds a bomb to our vehicle.

2vd200n.png

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... s&id=11029

Useful functions

setElementData 
getElementData 

I hope you guys will enjoy my script. Thanks :)

Edited by Guest

@Xeon, those two scripts, the first one, doesn't make any sense. "Weight Bomb", "Collision Bomb", etc. That is also on a very public place, doesn't make any sense. The second one releases bombs, doesn't add to the vehicle. My script concept is completely different.

@xTravax, well, not exactly, not all people can script.

@Lacosta, yes you can, but most of them are like edited. The one who makes the whole game mode from scratch usually takes up to 50 Euros.

@NearGreen, no I ain't drunk, it was night that time, so hopefully today I'll add the screenshots.

Thanks.

I've decided to release it instead of selling it. I hope you'll all will like it.

Screenshots

This is how the map (shop) looks like.

imib81.png

When someone goes into the marker without having a vehicle.

2qsxzdj.png

Asks for conformation.

2hqulpt.png

If we don't have enough money.

30u7fr7.png

If we have enough money, so it adds a bomb to our vehicle.

2vd200n.png

If we conform, then it requests to wait a while (10 secs). After that, it places the bomb inside the vehicle. Bomb ain't an object, used another function listed in useful functions in topic.

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... s&id=11029

Thanks.

@Xeon, those two scripts, the first one, doesn't make any sense. "Weight Bomb", "Collision Bomb", etc. That is also on a very public place, doesn't make any sense. The second one releases bombs, doesn't add to the vehicle. My script concept is completely different.

@xTravax, well, not exactly, not all people can script.

@Lacosta, yes you can, but most of them are like edited. The one who makes the whole game mode from scratch usually takes up to 50 Euros.

@NearGreen, no I ain't drunk, it was night that time, so hopefully today I'll add the screenshots.

Thanks.

How exactly is this: https://community.multitheftauto.com/in ... ils&id=109

resource different to yours on how it works? the only difference I can see is that it has more bomb trigger choices, but the mechanism is pretty much the same.

Criticizing won't give you anything XeoN, learn to appreciate someone's work for community.

Castillo, I know the mechanism of that is almost same, but that resource couldn't be used in Roleplaying servers. That is a public place near IGS and 24/7 shop. It should be somewhere else.