TurfWars Script

Oli

OK, this script is totally finished and tested now. It is mainly used to run Turfwar matches, but is capable of being more varied than that.

Basically you can do anything from having a timed 1on1 through to a 6v6v6v6. in clans held is 2, max is 4. Time and rounds are customisable in the dialog, anywhere from 1 - 60mins and 1 - 4 rounds.

The dialog is very straight forward, simply load the script in MTA:mA, make sure you are viewing the server you wish to run the script on in MTA:mA and follow the wizard through.. its as simple as that :)

You can find the script here: http://www.mta-fmj.com/turfwars.mrc

Let me know of any probs please.

Note: This was designed for GTA3, so car kills do not count in GTA3, however they still do count in VC if you chose to run it there.

Edited by Guest
  • 4 weeks later...

cause i wasnt able to go to the lan this month :c)

I dont think i wont have prob to run the script since it works perfectly, i will reply here the day i try it with few friends.

just wanted some infos dont displayed here :

-when rounds/time end does it show the each team score ?

-when it ends does it say who won the round ?

-Does the players repawn if time/round ends ? or start to choice there occupations and start counting kills on rounds/time ?

And just a small wish if it can be done, can the script take an screen of the teams score when rounds/time end ?

thats all :c)

thx for your replys

• 4 weeks later...