Sign in to follow this  
Brophy

San Andreas Confirmed for PC

Take-Two Interactive's third quarter, 2004 financial results, produced some good news for PC gamers as they confirmed that GTA : San Andreas will come to PC, even if it takes it about a year to do so.

if its gonna be ONE year than the game will most likely have double the gfx (PC better graphics anyways :P) than the ps2 and the xbox... maybe more stuff added too :D

Take-Two Interactive's third quarter, 2004 financial results, produced some good news for PC gamers as they confirmed that GTA : San Andreas will come to PC, even if it takes it about a year to do so.

if its gonna be ONE year than the game will most likely have double the gfx (PC better graphics anyways :P) than the ps2 and the xbox... maybe more stuff added too :D

it won't be one year.... t2's 3rd quarter goes from may 1st till july 31th

the pc announcment was the worst kept secret ever

everyone knew sa was commin to pc... and we all knew the date would be during the US summer or thereabouts

anyway, i wonder if the xbox ver will come out in 2006 or late 2005?

ya they will both come out

PS2 usually has a 6month exclusive one games like this then it comes out fro pc then about 3months l8r for xbox

kl, /me cant wait.

8) hopefully it wont take that long to come out on pc, (lets just hope it dosnt get delayed like HL2).

8) hopefully it wont take that long to come out on pc, (lets just hope it dosnt get delayed like HL2).

It's already been delayed, but only by a week. It's nice that they told us in advance though *looks at Valve*

All I heard was 'PS2 ONLY' for about a year so I'm very to hear that they've announced the inevitable, they obviously realised the pc market is too good to pass up for this game.

Sign in to follow this