can i help?

I was wondering if you gues needed help? I have a fair ammount of programming skills in different languages and might be able to pitch in abit if given a chance.... i bet you guys have plenty of offers for people wanting to be beta testers, so i wont even bother trying to offer to be one. I would also be willing to do many other things, from making a more approprate progress indicator, to updating the news every day on progress that has been done in order to inform people who are waiting for it (but mostly i like programming). So if you guys need any help, my email is [email protected] (anyone send me any spam and i will contact your ISP and get you disconnected [trust me i done it b4 :)]) so you can contact me or leave a reply to this message and i will see it.

well.. it's not like its a present for me, or something that i want for christmas.. it's just if they need help i would be more than willing to help.. it's a nice idea that needs people to work hard on it... it's just that from the outside it doesnt look like people are workijng too hard on it. BUT i have no way of saying that, or assuming that. I cannot jump to conclusions about wether they are doing well or need help or what... so i am offering just in case :) (note: i did just pm vogel)

lol 1337...

Just try, you'll be logged... ;)

k : RedSpike has done a modding offer there was 3 weeks. Perhaps we'll need your talents, just ask him and present him a mission (but i really can't assure you, sorry : i'm not the RedLeader :) )

Yakuzzza (Big Brother is watching U ! ;) )

he traces them to the ip and becomes a super 1337 cracker, bringing their entire system to its knees... muahahahaha

You are assuming:

1) He isn't using proxies

2) He is actually at the place where he lives. Ever heard of public Libraries? Internet Cafes? Friends house?

Sure, its easy simoyd. Assuming the guy is at home and lazy.

for your infrmation, i am a 1337 hacker and i could care less about respect.... i just dont want people to f*** with me. Im not the best no... do i need to be?

btw there is no such thing as an email that you cannot trace, read the rfc and u would kno that.

sending an email through a proxy does nothing, again, read the rfc and u will see

i dont intend to fuk with anyone unless they fuk with me!!! lol so in otherwords... nothing will happen!! so lock this thread!!