FKU Announcement Everybody In All MTA communitys Please Read

^Fku^$oahC

Hello It's ChAo$ again and I wanted to get everybody in FKU's attention somehow, so I felt this was the best way. I was sitting here thinking to myself about our gang in general. As I see it we have the best potential in the mta community for an advancing gang. I was thinkin we should create this forum to take suggestions and looks into each of our individual fightin styles, and our teaming styles. Critism is a MUST. We in a whole can take over VICE CITY And shut down any advancing threats.

I also beleive we should look into each of our individuals Availability and somehow make a normal training schedual for everybody even the more advanced players. I know playing in our server is great practice for our teaming but I also beleive we should have practice IN Team wars, tagging ourselfs red team, blue team. This will help our stability as a full unit and further progress the goal of overthrowing VICE CITY and our control over the community. We can also take a look at our competition by critism, and have almost like a play book to conquor over ALL competition.

When I called out the whole community last night in my "sleeplessness" frenzy. I look back and I Still mean it. I want the best competition out there to come at me...because when I learn you, no matter your speed, your moves, and your accuracy...I will be victorious. and No matter what new things you learn. I'll see it coming. I'm ready for the fight. Are you? plz feel free to reply.

lol dood u got spirit theres no question about that but i think this would have been better in our private forum :D

indeed, you also have a gang topic and if you need more than that than plz post it on a private forum

here it will only cause flames and spam and we have already enough of that in the gangs section

closed