MTA donations, hire professional

Hey

I just had a idea which i had to share.

how about we all donate, and using that money the MTA team can hire a professional developer for a little while, that way blue can be done a lot quicker as there would be a dedicated developer working on it all day, I'm sure if enough people donate we would have enough money to pay the developer.

what do you guys think?

PS in NO way saying that MTA team arent professsionals, just trying to say that we can maybe get a dedicated developer so blue gets finished more quickly

- Jim

Some of the team members are professional developers. Hiring a professional developer doesn't suddenly get anything done. The kind of thing we're doing has never really been done before, so concequently even a "professional developer" would need to learn how to do it.

Its not going to happen.

eAi

Well... there are fewer GTA3 servers and fewer players at any one time, but you can get a good game if you know which time to log on. But GTA3's gameplay has had less of a chance to evolve than VC's. Although there have been 3 previous releases for each, the GTA3 releases were more about overcoming technical difficulties than expanding on gameplay. The character classes and synced skins in the new version look very promising, and are a positive step forward.