Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.4.1 released!

jhxp

nothing new.

I think that memory fixes are quite important hence why this update does bring something "new". Of course all the other bug fixes and scripting improvements can come quite handy to the scripters and just because you aren't one of those that can put a good use out of it doesn't mean it brings nothing new.

Anyways this is a decent update, especially the memory fixes which I didn't even notice :o. And I really hope that you're going to fix the door desync soon as it's getting rather annoying.

• 1 month later...

I know for years it's been talked about, and there was projects, etc. But why stick with san andreas instead of IV? You could revive this community with mta:iv. Who, even 2-3 years ago thought it was a good idea to keep up development on the san andreas mod instead? That's going to die eventually and it has no fresh appeal anymore. IV is better in so many ways and it would be so much more fun to play that. Is a GTA IV mod ever going to happen?

I know for years it's been talked about, and there was projects, etc. But why stick with san andreas instead of IV? You could revive this community with mta:iv. Who, even 2-3 years ago thought it was a good idea to keep up development on the san andreas mod instead? That's going to die eventually and it has no fresh appeal anymore. IV is better in so many ways and it would be so much more fun to play that. Is a GTA IV mod ever going to happen?

WTF are you talking about man? MTA is going do die ?

Nope, only thing I can see is growing. Why don't you play GTA IV Multiplayer ? Because you have pirated version of GTA IV - GET A ORIGINAL COPY ! And now please stop posting this b u l l s h i t.

• 2 weeks later...

is it possible you guys make a mta for gta5 ? because to be honest gta5 online from rockstar SUCKS !

Ill be happy to donate 10 bucks for that

i think more people will

maybe you guys can make a poll for this ?

ill know it will be a lot of work so

maybe you guys can charge like 5 bucks for downloading it when it is finished ?

i think it will be a lot beter then what rockstar has created !

Best regards, dj ritmo