Future maps for "Blue" from some old blood ;)

Guest [XPG]eeos

It's been a year or so since I last stopped by and I just thought I'de see if you guys were still hard at work. My question answered with a thundering YES after reading about "Blue" & "Spearhead". Bravo.

It's not likely the tattered relationship between mta and myself will be mended, but I do have some interest in working with "Blue" and I wouldn't mind tossing together a map or two. Unfortunately I have since deleted all material pertaining to Multiplicity i.e. Raglan Castle (all I have left are screenshots) so I'll be starting from scratch. It's just as well though, I have some great new ideas and my modeling skills have improved as well.

If any of the devs care to drop me a line the quickest way to my email is [email protected]. Take care and perhaps I'll see you all soon.

Here are some pics of Raglan Castle for those who did not get to see it.

055.jpg

053.jpg

046.jpg

039.jpg

028.jpg

Nice looking stuff there! We haven't really thought about custom maps in blue, but I'm sure many game-modes will benefit from them considerably. Good work. We'll be releasing information on how mapping (and other moddifications) will work with blue nearer the release.

eAi

wow, i didn't expect you to still have the castle :|

still looks damn nice

wb eeos

Unfortunately I have since deleted all material pertaining to Multiplicity i.e. Raglan Castle (all I have left are screenshots) so I'll be starting from scratch.

Gah, I didn't notice that. Anyways, I hope to see Multiplicity bein worked on again. But, it won't be the official mod for the mod this time :P Can't wait to see the maps eeos. Have fun re-doing all of them :P

wow, i didn't expect you to still have the castle :|

still looks damn nice

wb eeos

Unfortunately I have since deleted all material pertaining to Multiplicity i.e. Raglan Castle (all I have left are screenshots) so I'll be starting from scratch.

that'll teach me to read everything, nw lets correct it

wow, i allready expected you didn't had th castle anymore

always looked damn nice

wb eeos

*hides*

Nice looking stuff there! We haven't really thought about custom maps in blue, but I'm sure many game-modes will benefit from them considerably. Good work. We'll be releasing information on how mapping (and other moddifications) will work with blue nearer the release.

eAi

:shock:

i really thought we could modify everything or at least all in the data and models dir :|

QUIT DELETING THIS I JES WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE MAP IS FOR GOD!!!!!!!

for gta 3 or vice city????

you can port maps pretty easily from vc to gta3 or from gta3 to vc (with the creators permit)

yes there is even VC to GTA III converts of vehicles and vice versa... 8) The files are pretty similar.