bank system

syedosman

I made a bank script in which i made objects and marker's in front of then when i enter the marker the gui shows in which its written depost/withdraw and transfer money but i cannot do anything i heard that it should had a table to save money please help me with that thankyou.

Man you seemed to be beginner at scripting and you're going to make something bigger than your skills which means you can't make a script if you don't know the basics of the lua language and without working hard , in here we're to assist people not to make scripts for them , if you want a free scripts you'll find them here

Table have nothing to do with saving money. This so simple, store the money at account data and use math operation (- and +) to take money from you and add it to the sender. For deposit, take the money you current have on hand and store it at account data. For withdraw, take the money from the account data that you stored before in deposit and give it to yourself. ( <= and >= to make sure the amount is available and to avoid negative numbers).

LaCosta you be far away from my post's because instead of helping people you find out their problems i dont need you help LaCosta other's will help me ok.Help people dont waste you time finding their problems...

Mate, Lacosta isn't wrong. ATM script will be very hard for you. Try something small .

Anyway if u wanna continue u need a SQL db this may help you:https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=38203

Note : Mysql is recommended than SqlLite

Table have nothing to do with saving money. This so simple, store the money at account data and use math operation (- and +) to take money from you and add it to the sender. For deposit, take the money you current have on hand and store it at account data. For withdraw, take the money from the account data that you stored before in deposit and give it to yourself. ( <= and >= to make sure the amount is available and to avoid negative numbers).
LaCosta you be far away from my post's because instead of helping people you find out their problems i dont need you help LaCosta other's will help me ok.Help people dont waste you time finding their problems...

Man I'm not insulting you , I just gave you an advice , I'm not finding your problems as you said , just take it as advice even I can't create bank system cuz it requirs SQL to save and personaly i started recently learning it .