Battle Royale (3 or more gangs) Saturday the 11th @ 9pm GMT

This will be held in the Gangwar Server. Same IP as the PartyServer see any KFC or several others for the pass. FKU and VCES are tenative right now so we are looking for as many as 3 more gangs to signup...

http://www.game-monitor.com/server.php?id=530489

Rules?

Never heard of them... j/k

Rules will be simplicity itself to cut back on setup time and agruments...

This will not go on your permenant record and it won't keep you out of college it's just for fun so show up with your gang and play...

Based on turnout it will be from 3 members per gang and 6 gangs to 3 gangs using 6 members each...

Rules

Every gang will spawn and group at thier bases without picking up any weapons... They can group anywhere they want or choose not to group.. your call..

I will based on the game time set a Go time.. about 2 mins after spawn..

Go Go Go is called...

Everyone fights.. anything goes, helikills weapons etc... Last gang standing wins.. You can use any strategy you want, camping, alliances, hunting... what ever kills them all but you.

NO RESPAWNING

NO GLITCH ABUSE

Easy... If we get in and it goes smoothly we can try it again right after...

OK we had two rounds of this and it was great

I hear it got a bit ugly at the end.. but what I saw was good...

FMJ, VCES, FKU, DNA and KFC played...

I loved the first round I had a bunch of close calls and finally got killed.. FKU won the round.

Second round it was down to DNA and KFC and KFC Snow was the last one and we won..

I am not too concearned with the winning and losing the match itself was fun...

Rules were...

NO respawning, NO glitch abuse, crash = kill unless you are not fighting at the time.

We allowed the teams that were short players to respawn to make it even... I definately want to try this again but I will have to be there for all of the rounds because I heard about some arguing at the end...

I was there for a round and a half and it was peaceful (except for all the shooting)

I hope you all had fun and thanks for making it work

i dunno no rules means u can camp. i guess it just comes down to how much balls u have :twisted:

5 kills first round = sexyb w00t

p.s. i still think the everyone meets up and goes at it in a massive ffa idea sounds good... maybe have everyone go into the bloodring that way you cant camp :!: