Downhill Racing!

Guest IFoughtTheLaw&IWon

Imagine it:Building a hill as high as you can program it into the game,then setting up cars and just having the people in them.No gas,just falling,and see who wins.Another variation could be WITH gas and see who wins.

problem is - people would just skip the downhill and fall to the ground! - with a firetruck i could probably drop it from any height and stop it from rolling!

Uphill is much more fun, see who can get to the top of a hill the fastest, most interesting way etc etc.

When I first saw the title, I thaught it would be a great idea. It should be somting offroad, like a more sloped cliff surface so being in a tank would be pointless unless you could steer it through all the rocks and bumps. If the track was long enough I would defently play it!

thats what i mean, you could roll/just fly off downhill faster then you could go down it properly.

An uphill climb would be much better =) - i love doing uphill runs in my BF injection =)

i'm with xerox on this one, Uphill would be much better and less chance of any cheats :roll:

ok - its a curve at the start, but i seriously doubt that anyone will slow down to take any obstables. More like people would just plow straight ahead

You could have checkpoints to pass, but i still reckon uphill would be better.

I think that the ground should be rough enough to make the person to realy consider weather he wants to smash into a 4ft jagged rock sticking out of the ground or curv around it. Also the maps would have to be big enough to take a while to get to the bottom, maby some uphill stuffed in there aswell, you cant just keep going down and down... can you?