CRP server stolen

titan_boy

• 3 weeks later...

Well they are using CIT scripts i saw that. I got banned for saying that im a mapper and a forum maker and i want to help them...... So ya they are noobs and The server owner "Ajax" wont talk.

Ajax also muted me because i was wearing my server's tags [CRG]James . Their tags were [CRP] So my name was changed about 6 times.

They banned me for all that and they basically are a bunch of noobs

• 2 months later...

crp is noooobs iam sorry that iam insulting i was in it l6 they took his server name he closed it for a while it is not allowed at all

and they use cit scripts u can check and the name of the scripts is still i will give u example there was cithelp, citlogs, cortexts and more i will report them

+1 CRP server stolen

• 1 month later...
I See youre telling us its legal to steal scripts :/

It's not legal just because the MTA can't stop you from doing it, you can't kill someone either just because the MTA team won't be there to stop you from doing it. Think before you post something like that mate. It's up to you to protect your work, setup license agreements, add back doors and other stuff those lazy thief's won't find anyway. If they steal others work, they have no idea about how to make a working resource, take advantage of that. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...