about the skimmer and hacking

I was wondering if you could add the skimmer, and It sounds like you are alowing people to hack with c++ code. if your alowing people to add things such as land,buildings,cars isnt that considerd hacking? Um another thing to add would be the rc cars,planes,and helis. that would be cool. you should relesse the alfa or beta to everyone to see if it has proplems. we meaning all of us that play this lovely mod would like to help make it better.

1. They're adding the skimmer.

2. People are allowed to mod with C++. It's not going to be some hack-fest where everyone cheats. It's exactly the same as playing Half-Life with mods such as CS, TFC, etc.

3. They're adding RC cars too.

4. MTA is a beta anyway. There will be a private test later on with trusted people from IRC.

what about the sniper rifles and the minigun i like both so you mean modding like diffent game types and cap the the flag. I would kill for a vice city cap the flag, and san andreas dont think about adding a multi player mod, they use different models for night and day so the only way of doing it would keep the game in dayor night, but if you had it change the time the models would be all screwy and the game would crash.

what about the sniper rifles and the minigun i like both so you mean modding like diffent game types and cap the the flag. I would kill for a vice city cap the flag, and san andreas dont think about adding a multi player mod, they use different models for night and day so the only way of doing it would keep the game in dayor night, but if you had it change the time the models would be all screwy and the game would crash.

Sniper rifles and miniguns are synced.

Modding just means modifying, so that could be anything from a total conversion (e.g. GTA: Liberty City), to a CTF mod like you said, or even just a mod to remove the radar (e.g. for stealth games). Everyone on the server would have the mod, so it would not be unfair.