Map modifications in .luac

Xabache

I would like to make ultra secure easter eggs. Have i seen money pick up spawn points in .lua? Can i make map modifications, which might tip off pickup points, to be within .luac files?

Example can I put something akin to this within a .luac by whatever means

<object id="object (cxrf_floodlite_) (6)" breakable="true" interior="0" collisions="false" alpha="255" model="3398" doublesided="false" scale="1" dimension="0" posX="643.20001" posY="958" posZ="-5.5" rotX="0" rotY="0" rotZ="180"></object> 

I would like to make ultra secure easter eggs. Have i seen money pick up spawn points in .lua? Can i make map modifications, which might tip off pickup points, to be within .luac files?

Example can I put something akin to this within a .luac by whatever means

<object id="object (cxrf_floodlite_) (6)" breakable="true" interior="0" collisions="false" alpha="255" model="3398" doublesided="false" scale="1" dimension="0" posX="643.20001" posY="958" posZ="-5.5" rotX="0" rotY="0" rotZ="180"></object> 

If you are talking about what I am thinking.. and you want insert world object via script. Use this function

createObject() 

Or if you want to create pickup spot just use this

createPickup() 
setPickupRespawnInterval() 

Ny goal is primarily to create and remove world objects, and manipulate their properties as is easily available in the .map files, with all those properties such as collision and double sided, but hidden away from prying eyes, within an encoded .luac file

Create: createObject()

remove: ???

Why onResourceStart?

I implemented removeWorldModel "This example will removes buildings on BigEar" without any OnResourceStart, and it worked fine.

And am I correct in assuming that under normal operations Server side scripting is not accessible to the player in original format. Making it more secure, and making .luac of server side scripts all but totally unnecessary? Is there a tutorial for server/client side-priority, what typically goes where?