DX animations or Javascripts

PauloCascus

Hi guys, i have some not ordinary question: how i can to hide a part of dx element on the screen? hmm stupid question...

Okay.. Everybody saw default mta scoreboard, it's using dx functions, but when the player scrolled up or down the list of the players hidding. Okay we can open the package with this scoreboard script inside the resource folder and what we looking ? js file ( Javascript ) and FX file ( idk what is it, couze i'm begginer in the programming )

So question is simple: i need to use Javascript to make dx scrolling grid list ? Or i can to use any vectors ?

I think anyone who met dx in the Mta like it more then gui, but it's harder...

So anyway i told not only about grid lists, but about dx functions in general :) I hope, u understand me

It's not my native lang

Thank you ))

The javascript files are used for a web scoreboard, as far as I know, I'm not sure if that part is finished.

As for the shader file, it's being used for the drawing part, not quite sure why though.

To make your own scroll system, you can use render targets:

dxCreateRenderTarget 
dxSetRenderTarget 

The javascript files are used for a web scoreboard, as far as I know, I'm not sure if that part is finished.

As for the shader file, it's being used for the drawing part, not quite sure why though.

To make your own scroll system, you can use render targets:

dxCreateRenderTarget 
dxSetRenderTarget 

thank you for fast answer

i will try to make it )