how many players can play blue, and will we usemoney and...

will it be like gtat which can support 96 players? i remeber reading on gtat message board that its possible to have up to 128 maybe.

i was just wondering if we can finally have a larger game because the game world is too much for 26 or 32 players.

also will we have networked features like gtat is supposed to add, like the gtat comunity where u earn money for you and your clan and u can buy weopons and temporary sheidls and what not?

either way i can't wait to play but these would be some great additions to the game giving it a mix of great death matches and clan wars and a feel of an mmorpg type world :)

will it be like gtat which can support 96 players? i remeber reading on gtat message board that its possible to have up to 128 maybe.

i was just wondering if we can finally have a larger game because the game world is too much for 26 or 32 players.

They haven't announced this yet, and they probably won't.

also will we have networked features like gtat is supposed to add, like the gtat comunity where u earn money for you and your clan and u can buy weopons and temporary sheidls and what not?

either way i can't wait to play but these would be some great additions to the game giving it a mix of great death matches and clan wars and a feel of an mmorpg type world :)

Money is featured in GTA3:MTA, so I don't see why it wouldn't be featured in MTA:Blue.

Also, I'm not sure that the team will do anything MMORPG-related, but Blue will be fully moddable, so someone else may.

actaully at times they have enough players, but not everyone who plays gta even plays mta yet, so making it bigger could help

but those could be features allowed to be set up by who is running server

so not ever server would allow that many but the ones that do u can play on.

and the comunity like featurs with money and all could be added to mta and they could only apply to certain game types or whatever, but it would be a cool feature :)

will it be like gtat which can support 96 players?

If it support 96 players ill send you my pants.

Well we have up to 600 people playing at a time...

OMG, now i guess what blue will support

Not 600 ppl in a server. He means that there will be at least 600 people online in all throughout all servers.

• Moderators

Not 600 ppl in a server. He means that there will be at least 600 people online in all throughout all servers.

Of course, i thought it was all the servers.

Almost 32 players in every server, will blue support 64?

i think yes.

lol, yea......i can see it now

"the server SUPPORTS 20000000000000000000000000000000000000

people, now, if we could just stop them from lagging out...................."

:P

EDIT: HAZJ or whatever your name is, think of it like this,

Blue is more synced...meaning more packets.

on top of that people can make custom packets.

added more bytes per second.

changing the framework of MTA can only do so much......

doubling the player load isnt a bright idea.

what gtaT does to support more players and cars than allowed by the SCM is to only load vehicles and actors that are in your vicinity... In a perfect world this works... however everyone has noticed that people like to try to horde all cars to one location, or to congregate in one area.... in this situation, the game could still crash for anyone within that vicinity...

The limitation is not only SCM restricted, the actual engine can only handle loading so much... so its something we could try to implement (and its something we've talked about since GTA3MTA 0.3b).. but stability is a major concern, especially when you get into discussion of servers supporting hundreds of players.

Kent