i got a feature....

i was thinking mta woukld load off your game stats in single.... like u know how in the beggining u only get 100 life and 100 armor but in 100% complete u get 200 200... well before the game starts there should be a game load screen like in single that adds SOME of your stats you have in single like the life and armor and maybe if they have 100% completion dont make there ammo infinate but instead just give them a little more then others when they find a gun (for example a 5% completed user will get the normal ammount of ammo given in the gun when u find it.. like 20 but if the user has 100% coompletion instead of 20 it gives them ... maybe 40...) just a suggestion

oh and i was wondering if i could be a beta tester

AIM: MatreX013

MSN: MatreX [at] xar-inc.com (edited for your own safety)

EMail: matrex [at] xar-inc.com

Thanks......

No, you can't be a beta tester... We'll release info about beta testing nearer the release.

As for the other suggestions, how would blue know which saved game? And how would that be fair? I've never seen a multiplayer game that bases itself on how well the player did in singleplayer...

eAi

i was thinking mta woukld load off your game stats in single.... like u know how in the beggining u only get 100 life and 100 armor but in 100% complete u get 200 200... well before the game starts there should be a game load screen like in single that adds SOME of your stats you have in single like the life and armor and maybe if they have 100% completion dont make there ammo infinate but instead just give them a little more then others when they find a gun (for example a 5% completed user will get the normal ammount of ammo given in the gun when u find it.. like 20 but if the user has 100% coompletion instead of 20 it gives them ... maybe 40...) just a suggestion

MSN: [email protected]

EMail: [email protected]

Thanks......

There is not a single game that bases what you can do in MP off of what you've done in SP. MTA will not be any different as eAi said. But with the possibility of addons, couldn't you code it to check the SP progress? Or is that not possible.

you go to multiplayer with the creature you raise in singleplayer.. DUH

Go ahead, try raising a mexican with a m60 pointed at you :P

lol, j/k

But this feature you mention in B&W is entirely impossible in gta/mta, not only the raising aspect, everything SP-related.

*cough* HOW CAN YOU FORGET THE ALMIGHTY BLACK AND WHITE?! WHAT YER SAYING?! DIDNT LIKED THAT?! GIMMIE YOUR LUNCH MONEY :evil:

u got a BW fan right here :D

and wat about NFS: Underground? dont u make ur cars rdy for online play there? :P

tho that idea with getting advantage by having a gd save, i dont like that idear :?

Edited by Guest

Ok, doing this would be more suitable for some game-modes than others... So it'd be a game-mode thing. As you can download 100% complete saved games off the net, I don't see it being particularily interesting in that respect...

eAi

*cough* HOW CAN YOU FORGET THE ALMIGHTY BLACK AND WHITE?! WHAT YER SAYING?! DIDNT LIKED THAT?! GIMMIE YOUR LUNCH MONEY :evil:

u got a BW fan right here :D

and wat about NFS: Underground? dont u make ur cars rdy for online play there? :P

tho that idea with getting advantage by having a gd save, i dont like that idear :?

actually, there are LOTS of online games where you have to get to a certain point in single player or even beat the whole thing to have access to certain skins, weapons, maps, servers, etc. Americas Army is one, SOCOM is another, and theres Midtown Madness.. but GTA should not be one of those games :lol:

MSN: [email protected]

EMail: [email protected]

Thanks......

dude u newb i bet the MTA team hates it when they ask them that speacially if they r newbs i mean i don't think i could be a beta tester and i am not a newb u would have to be super man to let u be beta tester they just don't go take ppl to be beta testers and if they did i would already be one but i don't care just play 0.4. :roll:

I've never seen a multiplayer game that bases itself on how well the player did in singleplayer...

need i remind you about americas army? don't you have to complete sniper/basic training before you can join a server?

honestl, it may be a way of keeping noobs off the server, check for a 75% game completion savegame, or boot em :twisted: (yes, i know people download savegames)

Completing a training, and having to complete a game are different things. Theres logical reasons to make people complete a training - so they aren't complete noobs, theres no real logical reason to give random bonuses to people who have to much free time.

eAi

Yeah, that would be really unfair. From what I've seen of Blue, it seems to be geared towards attracting more people to MTA. Many community suggestions seem to be about doing the opposite, such as this one and the one to not allow dialup users to connect to any servers.

I've never seen a multiplayer game that bases itself on how well the player did in singleplayer...

need i remind you about americas army? don't you have to complete sniper/basic training before you can join a server?

honestl, it may be a way of keeping noobs off the server, check for a 75% game completion savegame, or boot em :twisted: (yes, i know people download savegames)

i completed basic training and the fucking GAME boots me from the server for no real apperant reason....id get bacjk on topic, but i FUCKING HATE THAT GAME :x:x:x

(sof2 rules) \:D/:rainbowafro: