[MTA-DayZ][SOLVED]

-PhoenixX-

Hello guys , I'm here to ask about MTA:DayZ...

So , I need uncompiled version of MTA:DayZ. I was searching all around the net , but didn't find anything useful. Now , why I want the uncompiled version.. ? - Because the compiled version is not very editable. I want the uncompiled version so I can translate all of it , and/or change items and weapons names... and so on...

Also... What happened to mtadayz.net ? I can't access it .. Was it shutdown or what ? Developer doesn't have much support or he is very busy or what ?

~ I appriciate any replies.

Edited by Guest
Hello guys , I'm here to ask about MTA:DayZ...

So , I need uncompiled version of MTA:DayZ. I was searching all around the net , but didn't find anything useful. Now , why I want the uncompiled version.. ? - Because the compiled version is not very editable. I want the uncompiled version so I can translate all of it , and/or change items and weapons names... and so on...

Also... What happened to mtadayz.net ? I can't access it .. Was it shutdown or what ? Developer doesn't have much support or he is very busy or what ?

~ I appriciate any replies.

Talk with -ffs-Sniper, he is the owner ;) (but remembet you will need to pay for it)

• 1 month later...