will there be a possibility to shoot from the Hunter?

Guest YT

It seems that most features from the singleplayer game will be available in MTA, so yes, it will be possible to cause real damage with the Hunter.

However, it will be up to the admins to decide whether this should happen or not (most servers will most certainly disable it).

actually the minigun isnt perfect at aiming you DO do some of the work..... you just have to roughly point at what you what to shoot at with the cockpit

hmm the minigun has very much auto-aim, it can even shoot sideways at civilians :P

some modder cud of course make it so that the shots only go straight ahead. But i wud think that in the Blue release the hunter will be as similar to sp as possible (which wud mean the hunter auto-aim will be in there)

Isnt there a problem witht he minigun of the hunter then?

I think u guys already found out didnt u?

Like if u throw the molo/nade very far it will synch right in front of u for the other person

And if u shoot up in the air u will shoot straight in front of you

So if your in the hunter ofcourse out of range from m60 the minigun wont be any use

U will see those shots but they will synch straight ahead of those persons

Wont they?

Bullets are pefectly sync'd, but we've left in the auto-aiming because that reduces the appearance of lag to a certain extent. If we feel that removing auto-aiming would be beneficial, we may. As for molotovs/grenades, these now sync propperly and will land in the same position for all players.

eAi

Nahh posty it will still be easy

just throw it and then run like a bitch with hot peppers in your ass

Now i wont think the nade would hit u then

But for mollies its an different thing then

But its good its all fixed :D

As for stubby glitches are those fixed also?

I dont know one but i know alot people use those glitches thats why i am asking

Nahh posty it will still be easy

just throw it and then run like a bitch with hot peppers in your ass

Now i wont think the nade would hit u then

But for mollies its an different thing then

But its good its all fixed :D

As for stubby glitches are those fixed also?

I dont know one but i know alot people use those glitches thats why i am asking

Well, they said aiming was 100%. So I'm hoping that all weapon glitches are gone.

Well no1 will see kfc make kills then :D

Actually that would be one of the good things :D

No more glitching kfc around the servers :D

You do know not all kfc glitch, right? And that will be a good thing. People won't be warping around and shooting you crazily with double shots and stuff. It'll make the game more enjoyable.

To get back on topic ...

The Hunter complete with auto-aiming cannon will be fine providing it is used sensibly, One hunter versus a player with a colt45 isnt sensible, A hunter facing a tank and a squad armed with m60's and rocket launchers, firing from cover. That is.

We've had a rather large list of gamemodes and minigames for possible inclusion 'sometime in the future' and one such as above, (called MTA warzone' in my notes), is something I intend to work on at some point. As seen on page three of the larger gamemode ideas thread.