MTA 0.1 :D

Well, i just made a server "Mealing MTA 0.1 server!" and i must say MTA 0.1 is great :/

Only one other player joined however he said MTA 0.4 wouldn't work for him so he used MTA 0.1..

Anyways, if anyone still has this old piece of decent mod are you up for a game? :P

*edit*

I just had another player come in asking how to play, he didn't realise that MTA 0.4.1 is out and must have downloaded it from a different site.

No healthbar... No player names... Only one spawn point... It was way too buggy and with tons of crashes. Maybe one day I'll play it again but not for now.

Anyway I don't have it anymore, very unstable... Good luck playing though!

omg, it wasnt that unstable, i found it a laugh, remember the ol m60 wars at malibu, and i know oli does ;)

I was thinking some days ago if the mta team still had the first or second mta:gta3 version .. that was a Oldschool one .. I loved that u had to press a shortcut to sync with the other player (the other "only" player actually ..

I remmember it came in that trainer .. it was integrated into it . but later changed .. do u guys still have that ?