diablo movie

Not bad m8 some of the stunts were good but alot was just driving into things.

Music was cool and the editing 8)

I dont like the mods plus u get different stunts when u use cheats on ya car like no damage u can get more flips and spins so that was a downer good work though next time do it with no mods and cheats on ya car :?

If it was done without mods i would have gave it 7/10.

6/10 for the time it took u.

Edited by Guest

Well it would be a nice vid if it wasn't modded...thats a shame to mod in a gta vid :shock: Music was Ok kinda irritating at the end "rock the house" the whole time. editing was good only the vid doesnt have a outro, but thats ok. and i think if u mod u should get the best out of it ( like caddy madness just mod it like that so its toltally modded).

i would give the stunts a 4/10(srry)

the music and editing a 8/10

so overall i would give it a 6/10

Ramon! Hard as always... But that's what you get when you own GTA-stunting. :wink:

[EDIT:] I've seen it but I didn't liked it much. The music was very anoying and the stunt's where crappy as ....! Why did you only use the Infernus and Cheetah? (at least I think that it were those cars) You should do PCJ-stunts as well. Try grinding for instance.

Only the editing was done alright.

I give it a 4/10 for stunts a 5/10 for music and a 8/10 for the editing. Overall I also give it a 6/10.

You have potential my friend but you just need to change some things in your style.

And a very important note: Ditch the damn mods. I hate 'm. :wink:

Major correction: It's not the stunts that make the video it's the music and the overall-feeling. You screwed up big time on the music-part but you made up by doing a little bit of nice editing. But just a little.

So if you use good music and you edit it nicely it would have been so much better even if you used the same car-stunts. :roll:

But to make it even better you should implement more variety.

You did so much work making this. Why not make it sumthing special so people have something to talk about?

I've seen what your capibalities are and I see potential (said this before) so do sumthing with it would ya? :wink:

Keep up the work man. And make me proud. :)