[FKU]jani: OMG

[FKU]jani: thats admin abuse

UA*Jake: i told everyone

UA*Jake: next one to run gets a kick

UA*Jake: it might not getting you anywhere

UA*Jake killed Fresh. (Stubby Shotgun)

Gemi: ur not punching me

Fresh: i told you im not running

UA*Jake: Next one running, i'm kicking. i'm tired of everyone running around and me wasting my ammo.

[FKU]jani has joined the game.

[FKU]jani: hey fire

[FKU]jani: hows the server

Ratman: flmaethrowing through the wall.....interesting?

Fresh: you told mr to

Fresh died. (Impact)

UA*Jake: stupid

Fresh: you told me too

UA^Llama has joined the game.

UA*Jake: i was being sarcastic

Fresh: fight

UA^Llama has left the game.

Gemi killed Ratman. (Explosion)

Ratman: nice cheat gemi

Gemi: i aint a cheater

UA*Jake: the next one to bitch about cheating gets kicked

word of advice to a new forum user.. dont double/triple/quadruple post..

just edit and put a break in and continue...

as far as he goes, i'd try to find another admin for that server and get into contact w/ him... if he owns the server he can run it as he pleases, it may be better to find another server anywyas.. i'll leave the topic open for now in case someone needs to contact you

Kent

With the PartyServer being down for a week I had a chance to experience playing in other servers and being at the mercy of other admin. UVA were fair admin and it was a good server. UA were abusive and I wasn't wearing my normal name so it wasn't targetted.

You can admin your server how ever you want. This forum isn't where you tell on them and get them in trouble because it's just the source of the game. They don't issue permits for servers...

As far as servers they either have admins that abuse the admin when they don't feel like chasing people or when they are killed. Or it's empty...

I left the UA server after Jackal kicked a DNA member for nothing.. I mean really nothing

People have to walk away from servers they don't like and play where the admins are good but most times I prefered dick admin to cheater filled servers.

Server Admin who care about this game need to realize that they maybe the first impression new players have of this game and I think we all want this game to grow and grow in popularity. At least I do... Plus for a gang and or a player to become good they need to learn how to kill runners.. and good players and helikillers... In a match you can't use your admin :wink:

word of advice to a new forum user.. dont double/triple/quadruple post..

just edit and put a break in and continue...

as far as he goes, i'd try to find another admin for that server and get into contact w/ him... if he owns the server he can run it as he pleases, it may be better to find another server anywyas.. i'll leave the topic open for now in case someone needs to contact you

Kent

how about saying multi-post? more easy to say, and sounds better :P

I've been kicked from the UA server for crashing, riding a bike and my favourite of all...not spawning robber, as it was camped by 4 members very hard. I've played on most of the major american clan servers and I've even been even kicked for stealing a clan members car, which was running me over with nos. In my opinion ULK, UA and KFC are the worst server nazis the community, I don't even friggen pause to type and you get kicked if they miss you...

Is UA and UVA the same clan? I dont get what your talking about Opium...but yea thats a reason i dont into that server,i got kicked once for defending myself after the admin insulted me. :roll:

ment UA, sorry, edited.

EDIT: @ kung..

You can admin your server how ever you want.

yes, im very sure they can...and have been, tho i find it amusing when

they try to fix thier reputation, but almost like there slacking off at it....

a sort of, ill get to it later...sort of wierd, and very amusing.

I've been kicked from the UA server for crashing, riding a bike and my favourite of all...not spawning robber, as it was camped by 4 members very hard. I've played on most of the major american clan servers and I've even been even kicked for stealing a clan members car, which was running me over with nos. In my opinion ULK, UA and KFC are the worst server nazis the community, I don't even friggen pause to type and you get kicked if they miss you...

laugh...

Pausing is cheating lamer.. expect a kick..

partyserver is the best adminned server in the community and if it's abused you can complain and have that admin lose his rights..

click my sig

laugh...

partyserver is the best adminned server in the community and if it's abused you can complain and have that admin lose his rights..

click my sig

my ass its cheating, its just lame but there is a difference between calling some1 a cheater or a pauser

laugh...

click my sig

my ass its cheating, its just lame but there is a difference between calling some1 a cheater or a pauser

expliot that makes you invicible....cheating :roll:

UA runs a pretty nice server...it's a shame they are all crying 12 yo's with no sense of justice...well that's about all I have to say about this issue.

Don't play on the server if you don't like playing with immature brats.

yeh once i was in teh UA server and there was a bot, so an admin was calling out the usernames 1 by 1, and if they didnt respond he kicked them. that was bullshit idea.

laugh...

click my sig

Perhaps you should learn to read, I don't pause nor implicated in my post that I pause. I've seen your clan members pause on the ground and pause when they run out of ammo so don't start with me plz. I did say I have been kicked for someone missing me whilst I was on the ground. Happy to say that wasn't on a KFC controlled server. I'm just sick of clans making up exuses for being crap on there own servers and kicking people.

Every UA clan member I have encountered was a bad manered stubby whore who liked to chase people who minded their own buisness and killed. I know one time me and some people tried to run a drag race on a deathmatch server because we just got tired of killing people, and several UA member keep running into our cars and blowing up our cars.