The Hunter

will you like disable helikills and synch the weapons on the hunter?

Hunter weapons are synced. And you can't get rid of heli kills. The only thing you could do is kick for heli killing. And they said vehicles can shoot their weapons, which means hunter or tank wars.

I had nothing to do some days ago . so i modified some cars .. and planes. and i was able to remove the "killing" by messing with the col and dff of the heli . it would still fly and still show the "wings" or what ever u call em spinning .. but it would not kill .. Maybe if i have enough time i can do it again for Blue ..

Ps. For all of those thinking .. no i did not mod mta .. i put the modded heli in SP . and tried to killed pedestrians ..

I had nothing to do some days ago . so i modified some cars .. and planes. and i was able to remove the "killing" by messing with the col and dff of the heli . it would still fly and still show the "wings" or what ever u call em spinning .. but it would not kill .. Maybe if i have enough time i can do it again for Blue ..

Ps. For all of those thinking .. no i did not mod mta .. i put the modded heli in SP . and tried to killed pedestrians ..

yeh do that. anything so it doesnt register the kill to the person that is helifagging, or maybe a script that will kick for helikilling

That script already exists. There are server's where you have 4 warning's. Everytime you spawn-, car-, heli-kill someone you get a warning. On 3 you'll get kicked. On 4 you get a ban for 24 hours.

Whats the problem with car killing?

I find it EASIER to kill someone in a car than someone on foot as its simple to dodge a car and shoot the heck out of it in the mean time! If you whine about things other than spawn killing and cheating then no offence, but you suck.

That script already exists. There are server's where you have 4 warning's. Everytime you spawn-, car-, heli-kill someone you get a warning. On 3 you'll get kicked. On 4 you get a ban for 24 hours.

Whats the problem with car killing?

I find it EASIER to kill someone in a car than someone on foot as its simple to dodge a car and shoot the heck out of it in the mean time! If you whine about things other than spawn killing and cheating then no offence, but you suck.

stupid, you cannot kill someone IN a car :roll: (ok you can but only by blowing it up)

and he is not whining about anything, he is simply telling us about a script that was relevant to the discussion