WorldWide Vice Knockout

Scar

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather stick with these rules.

Besides, if it were like that the league would complete be a f*ck up, I am trying my best to run this league, i was gonna close at 8, ive already closed so why don't clans read the thread?

And Ron, there is gonna be a total of 12 matches, play each team once, and if one team plays its maximum and others don't then it will mess up.

That makes sense... Plus two other gangs could play each other at a faster pace.. repeatedly and tie and tie and run up their score while not playing another gang and giving them the same opportunity...

If this is going to be a tourney where each gang plays each other once and points are added it makes sense to have a more rigid system.

There is nothing stopping those gangs from fighting again and again using these agreed on rules on the side... I hope this allows all the gangs to get in the habit of playing each other more frequently.

I'd rather stick with these rules.

Besides, if it were like that the league would complete be a f*ck up, I am trying my best to run this league

lol ok NP,i was under the impression it was based on the Ladder style set up.

If its a league,its different.

The Ladder set up i used for a few years in MoH,worked perfetcly well Death,it was just much more easy going regarding who played in the ladder.

But this is a league,set number of games,with an eventual winner of the league.

Makes sense to me :D

Ok yeh, was a good game.

Most of us got naded in the round we attacked, anyhow.

After winning the second round with ease, [uK]Kon started saying our base wasn't reachable by foot, now come on, this is Phill's Place we are talking about.

Game = Draw 1 point for TmM, but sadly (not) bye bye UK, I warned you before and after the game many times about trouble causing.

Hope this is it for you and mta,

Fags.

P.S Kon this thread don't need your babyish flames, so all UK stay out.

All i can say is shady m8 i thought it was a good game but sadly there is always 1 i knew that scar would kick us o well TmM never liked us trust it to be Scar who does the league o well nice knowing u guys will still play DM s with UVA and TLR if they want thanks guys Tx

All i can say is shady m8 i thought it was a good game but sadly there is always 1 i knew that scar would kick us o well TmM never liked us trust it to be Scar who does the league o well nice knowing u guys will still play DM s with UVA and TLR if they want thanks guys Tx

it did'nt matter if we liked you guys or not in the past, we were there just to play a match and hopefully win/have a good time. its just that you're guys came in and just started dribbling out insults to us randomly and unprovoked, in someone elses server that did it in my view. Besides that it was a good game I think.

Edited by Guest

Just leave already :shock: , i didn't kick you all out of the server, thats because you piss everybody off.

I kicked you out of the league because your all sad losers, lol even capo tried to claim the win cos he had the most kills from killing his own men.

O_o

ZZZ, we will get a replacement, either NWA or the other clan.

was a good game but first we were defending first then they wanted to defend first along with nade glitching and flames at us.But im happy with end result even though UK were couldent b hit on the roofs tops at the same level as us and they could hit us was abit wierd i must say.

Tx learn to control ur guys i dont mind flaming in a normal everyday server but not in a leauge match theres no point.

Well as soon as i sore the match list - [uK] vs [TmM] i new there was gonna be trouble and i was right.

When i go into the TmM server on normal day i get a lot of abuse from mike and a few others and as soon as i entered the server for the match mike said "junki3 your mom is dead" then he start giving kon abuse then he kicked me for no reason.

During the match no uk member nade glitched like mike mentioned above

and also im thinking that this was a plan because tmm organising this league and i think they wonted to get us banned to bring our gud reputation down thats why they made the first match uk vs tmm

We have lots of matchs with uva (nearly everyday) and theres never been a problem we always have a gud game, this is the first match with tmm and look wot has happened.

look at the end of the day the ppl who read this forum are going to believe tmm over us anyway but im gunna say my bit, as soon as i get into the server i get scar and madmike giving me and junki3 abuse, i kept quiet as i didnt want to cause any trouble, this abuse continued throughout the gae with pretty much all members of tmm flaming us, scar was flaming me so i said 1 thing bacl then all of a sudden they post sayin we continualy flamed them throughpout the match??? wtf is that about ppl believe wot u want all i know is that it is BS i hope we can still have our little matches with uva cuz were nearly beatin u now, say a couple more good players and we will giv u a good fight. all i have to say is that tmm are sly and are a clan to be watched, they act normal to big clans so they dont get a bad rep but they try and make all the other clans hate us cuz most clans will believe tmm over us, thats all i have to say about it and i am disapointed at tmm for been so childish and hope 1 day they get caught flaming especially madmike, god hes 23 he wants to grow up. look wot he said to junk wen he enters the server..... u just dont say those things peace every1

look at the end of the day the ppl who read this forum are going to believe tmm over us anyway but im gunna say my bit, as soon as i get into the server i get scar and madmike giving me and junki3 abuse, i kept quiet as i didnt want to cause any trouble, this abuse continued throughout the gae with pretty much all members of tmm flaming us, scar was flaming me so i said 1 thing bacl then all of a sudden they post sayin we continualy flamed them throughpout the match??? wtf is that about ppl believe wot u want all i know is that it is BS i hope we can still have our little matches with uva cuz were nearly beatin u now, say a couple more good players and we will giv u a good fight. all i have to say is that tmm are sly and are a clan to be watched, they act normal to big clans so they dont get a bad rep but they try and make all the other clans hate us cuz most clans will believe tmm over us, thats all i have to say about it and i am disapointed at tmm for been so childish and hope 1 day they get caught flaming especially madmike, god hes 23 he wants to grow up. look wot he said to junk wen he enters the server..... u just dont say those things peace every1

Nobody cares kon, go mod vc, I run this league and I wouldn't cause trouble, you already ruined the dam game don't ruin the thread too. ( Can a moderator delete or edit kons and junks post).

P.S kon please show a log of me and madmike flaming you.

GREAT GAME quig, I got some good clips too, B added as admin again nobody complain.

As soon as all the upcoming matches have finished I will make new ones.

i never said a bad word against any of you i was there to just play a match.I had no problems accept that me n mike were on the roof shooting from the same height and we didnt take 1 bit of heath of you but you got us perfect.That was the only strange thing other than that everything was fine and you were all bitching at eachother.

Dark: You need to provide an area where people can have these arguments rather than them being dragged onto the MTA Forums. I suggest setting up a small forum on your website (if you have one) or signing up for some free forum community.

Leave this thread for rules discussions/announcements etc and keep the silly arguments out please

good game, it was nearly a win to us for a no show of you guys as the game was brought forward, but we didnt wanna win like that or loose like that. "hehe" so we ended up loosing :(

gg you lot are quick

Bunny

UK and TmM if you were slating, slagging each other then thats FLAMING aint it?? against the rules i thought.