WorldWide Vice Knockout

Scar

Ok sorry about that, honestly, but I shouldn't mention names but about 5 leaders of clans have complained.

The reasons were if you were admining a ULK VS KFC, nobody knows what you would do.

This was my decision due to other clan leaders saying so, sorry.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks seppe, maybe.

Ron, I mean shooting through walls.. Also if the glitch is still around where you keep throwing nades and about 10 apear then thats the one I don't want.

Oli is a great admin, Quig is trusted, nick is trusted, SexyB people have complained about, (not just the odd one), Chef is a great admin.

I know I can trust those who are admin exept SexyB, maybe i'll have to delete him.

I'll make Harry an admin.

I rock as an admin.. I am sure you wanted to mention that but you forgot.. laugh..

I didn't complain about Db but i understand it...

For admins will they be assigned to these matches? I will defenately be very fair. I think it would be painfully obvious if an admin has a score to settle.

I agree with RonSeal regarding rules. We have played matches just recently where certain stubby glitches were ok others were not.. FlameThrower is a legal weapon that gets excluded sometimes.

I will live with any rules that are set as long as they are spelled out in painful detail before hand as to avoid errors of interpretation. Crash while in combat for example is a big one. Nade/Mollie is another.

I would define them as follows:

Crash = Kill

If you crash after the GO is called but before you have engaged the enemy you can respawn. After you have engaged the enemy and have shot or been shot at you are in combat. Leaving combat again would mean noone could consider you a possible target at the time of your crash. -

(Personally I would say once you enter combat you really never leave it, Just because you don't see anyone doesn't mean they aren't after you or trying to shoot you)

Throwable weapons

If you throw muliple projectiles (3 or more) in a row that couldn't reasonably be thrown without a glitch. (You can't go by just one or two, since if they are really thrown far they will resemble the no damage when thrown glitch) - Alternative to this is no throwable weapons in matches at all.

Stubby Shotgun:

Noone uses the stubby without glitching it right now. To not glitch means you have a pause after every shot and you do not crouch or jump durning shooting animations. (To enforce this rule on no glitching you would have to either not allow Stubby shotguns or disqual anyone who jumps while using it whether on purpose or accidental) I would support no limits on the use of the stubby or no stubby at all, this would be to hard to judge and a source of arguments.

Stubby Shotgun:

Noone uses the stubby without glitching it right now. To not glitch means you have a pause after every shot and you do not crouch or jump durning shooting animations. (To enforce this rule on no glitching you would have to either not allow Stubby shotguns or disqual anyone who jumps while using it whether on purpose or accidental) I would support no limits on the use of the stubby or no stubby at all, this would be to hard to judge and a source of arguments.

That's taking it a little too far...

Crouching/shooting/switching is only a workaround to switching freely, which the devs disabled in 0.4. The only reason people trouble themselves to fight in such a complicated manner is simply because it creates an insane amount of warp in the other player's point of view, which makes that person harder to hit. If you haven't seen it before, then think of it as simulating lag spikes without the brief pause.

On the other hand, jumping to skip animations is a bug within GTA, not MTA, unlike the warping effect. The adverse effects that it causes aren't even comparable to that of the crouching method's.

Besides, the crouching method is just that: a workaround, so I would define it as glitching. Jumping has always been actively used, and the only people who are beginning to complain about it in this version are the ones exploiting this warping glitch so that they can justify their cause for using it.

I understand that KFC likes to use the crouching method, but I think that I speak for everyone when I say that I don't.

If the stubby is going to be out, then you can count us out too. This is getting ridiculous...

Stubby Shotgun:

If the stubby is going to be out, then you can count us out too. This is getting ridiculous...

Don't worry it aint going nowhere.

rock as an admin.. I am sure you wanted to mention that but you forgot.. laugh..

It was an accident. :lol:

Crash = Kill

If you crash after the GO is called but before you have engaged the enemy you can respawn. After you have engaged the enemy and have shot or been shot at you are in combat. Leaving combat again would mean noone could consider you a possible target at the time of your crash. -

(Personally I would say once you enter combat you really never leave it, Just because you don't see anyone doesn't mean they aren't after you or trying to shoot you)

Throwable weapons

If you throw muliple projectiles (3 or more) in a row that couldn't reasonably be thrown without a glitch. (You can't go by just one or two, since if they are really thrown far they will resemble the no damage when thrown glitch) - Alternative to this is no throwable weapons in matches at all.

Added.

I would support no limits on the use of the stubby or no stubby at all, this would be to hard to judge and a source of arguments.

No crouching, simple.

I think the Crash rule as Kung defines it is to severe.

The only reason it was introduced originally,was down to 'Players' being shot down,and claiming a crash,before the final 'kill' shot could be fired.

Which meant you could basically have another chance in the match,when more than likely ,you were dead.

I would say that if you crash,when on the ground after being shot,you are out.

If you crash in the vicinity of the opposing team,but not actually firing,then return.

I have no wish to see the Stubby removed,but certain players have the habit of jumping about and shooting from their feet.

Im not saying NO to that,but i have to remind MY players what they can and cant do....

Mollies and Nades i have no problem with,you rarely notice the odd gltich,only the 'spamming' is what i tend to object too :wink:

ok, my opinions on this are very specific and very direct.

Stubby:

jumping is fine, its not hard to avoid and everyone does it. Crouching i frown upon, but will overlook if its just once or twice. pistol glitching i have a serious problem with cos it actually shoots more shots than u have, this i have problems with.

Molotovs/grenades:

Glitching is glitching with these. A lot of ppl dont actually know what glitching with these is, they just accuse. I have a good way of telling and im very firmly against this type of glitching. If i see it in a match im adminning ill be strict on this.

Ammo glitching:

This pisses me off, just the other day when we faught DNA, after a no glitch rule was agreed, 1 guy stood on a roof near wash mall and ammo glitched his m60 so he never ran out of ammo for it, this is totally unaccpetable as far as im concerened, but hard to detect.

Crashes:

as far as im conecerned if u cash in combat ure dead if u didnt crash in combat ure not. Crashing in combat is when someone is shooting u or ure shooting someone.

Pickups:

Either disallow these or put a time limit, cos im tired of stupid ppl (dan) who go around picking up every weapon on the damn map for every round.

Flamer:

Dont personally have a problem with it but i know a lot of ppl who do, so ill leave this in the hands of the other admins.

heli killing:

i dont have huge probs with this, but id prefer not to see it as its a dodgy area, ill leave this up other admins.

Car killing:

i hate this but ill allow it if its allowed in the rules. i personally think its even more lame than heli killing, but thats my own problem, so ill leave it out of this.

thats about all my stuff to say on the subject, but i could have forgotten something cos im totally knackered.

Crash = Kill

or

Throwable weapons

If you throw muliple projectiles (3 or more) in a row that couldn't reasonably be thrown without a glitch. (You can't go by just one or two, since if they are really thrown far they will resemble the no damage when thrown glitch) - or Alternative to this is no throwable weapons in matches at all.

Added.

I would support no limits on the use of the stubby or no stubby at all, this would be to hard to judge and a source of arguments.

No crouching, simple.

As far as stubby goes... You can fire more shots then you have when you jump too, I don't buy Zircon's argument I think he likes the glitches he can do and none other.. I don't get how you pick your favorite glitches with the glitchiest weapon in MTA, but like I said it's Dark's show and I am just suggesting.

FlameThrower is a legal weapon, Car Killing and HeliKilling are non glitchy parts of the game... again not my call

Dark as far as what I wrote on the last page, I had options in there.. either this or not allowed. You wrote added but it wasn't clear if you added the defintion or leaving them out..

The VCES crash rule applies only to Stubby... You can be getting picked off from M60 and about to die and the crash would be legal when it could be pause/quit to avoid death, that's why I wrote it that way.

Again, I would, and have in the past, agree to almost any rule just to make sure the fight happens. I am just making suggestions.

The Crash rule should apply to all weapons.

I'm quite happy to except being out if i was being hit as i crashed.

Not if your firing though,crashing while shooting at someone in the distance,who is running away,wasnt likely to of left you dead.

Car kills im not against,though im unlikely to be in one during a match,only of course to get to the action.

Heli Kills ive always been against as i felt it took some of the fun out of the game,they can be avoided,but who wants to hide in a building for a whole match.

Flamer,im not fussed,if they have it,we have it too,personally i dont like them,but they are great for defense :wink:

The ammo glitch,thats only noticed when its really abused.

M60 being a great example,though i am able to collect over 900 M4 rounds in under 3 minutes,and on match night,i always do ;)

Edited by Guest

crouching anyone can do, it takes no special brainpower and you knowing the glitch you should know that. thats a faulty argument by each and every means

iv been jumping since 0.2 when the stubby first became good. noone ever had a problem with it then some even poked fun at me saying that it was a weak style. now come 0.4 absolutely nothing has changed but the players who try and justify thier crouch glitching by suddenly having a problem with the stubby jumping

that's great .. two more gangs.

You can't make car kills illegal but car injuries legal it's just odd... Not many people use car kills but I would hate to accidentally car kill someone and be disqualed..

Normally if you try to car kill a group of people you will die by explosion or when you get out after the car is blown up.

The stubby argument still seems like picking your favorite glitch... I have to jump now I never used to glitch at all, but crouncher are doing the same thing as jumpers and it's not a cheat, anyone can do it... It's odd to only allow some glitches... again.. not my set of rules

FlameThrower? Legal or not? It goes thru walls too so it can be shady but it's not the same as shooting thru walls it's just the nature of the weapon. You can just use it to catch someone coming around a corner and it will bleed thru the wall. I think it should be allowed since everyone can get one... Unless it's disallowed for time reasons. The Secret Service can pick that up and get in place in no time.

Ok, well here goes.

Anykill exept for glitching is allowed.

Carkilling, helikilling, flamer, nades, mollies, anything you can think of.

NO GLITCHING.

The designers of the game wouldn't put the weapons in the game if they didn't want us to use them.

I personally don't like heli kills and carkills, but who cares? Somebody in your clan must be good at a long range weapon or your pretty fu*ked. :shock:

If you two clans wanna join post your full clan names here, and you must play by friday.

Not updating list til both of you post.

Sorry mFc please read above its closed and no more clans can enter due to you will have nobody to play.

Please wait til next time.

The ladder i played on before wasnt set up like this one is :?

Basically any clan could join the ladder at anytime.

All clans were then left to play eachother as often as they could.

The results were posted up and the table ammened accordingly.

The onus is then on the clans,they can play when they want,as often as they want,and a clan could participate as soon as they entered.

This is more like a league set-up,far more rigid.

I would suggest the usual ladder set up.

Clans must play every other clan,but are free to play them at the pace which suits them best.

I'd rather stick with these rules.

Besides, if it were like that the league would complete be a f*ck up, I am trying my best to run this league, i was gonna close at 8, ive already closed so why don't clans read the thread?

And Ron, there is gonna be a total of 12 matches, play each team once, and if one team plays its maximum and others don't then it will mess up.