WorldWide Vice Knockout

Scar

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://fku.4.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=107

No more WWVL, it is now WorldWide Vice Knockout.

Unstopable Killaz have been added due to VCES pulling out.

KFC & AA - Both clans have been disqualified due to an admin wanting it to be that way, and it works for me too. - Say if you want in. [KFC, AA]

New rules on that url ^ up there.

It is now a knockout system.

Closing time is tommorow at 9pm.

it is mta tradition for clans to argue. although admins somehow are also

responsible...

haven't been enjoying much the rules always changing, every should read

them once and rarely should be changed that way no body will use it as an

excuse when someone looses. I also think that pickups shouldn't be allowed if not everybody will try to pickup every weapon avaible in the map and get max ammo possible. Just like I don't like the game with only

2 rounds.. maybe have noticed that most of the matches come out 1.1

the knockout maybe a good idea to think over the mistakes admins made

on the wwvl

Dark ended the minileague and started something else?

That something else I was disqualled from for no reason? But If i really want in I can beg for the chance?

Sorry you didn't follow thru with your last project and your crediblitly has been squandered for me..

KFC had two pairings.. 6 points later we are kicked... not shocked

Enjoy your project I want nothing to do with anything you organize again.

Once again if I want this done right Im gonna have to do it myself.. If I find time I will do this as well I guess.

if this league is really closed then obviously someone doesnt have the balls to finish what he started. and i wouldnt want to enter another league under him because i dont want to see the same end result. there were still clans playing, and that should have been enuf incentive to keep it going. but now he changed it over and fuxored it at the same time.

personaly i like leagues, if someone were to host one *hint hint* i bet fku would join it pretty fast

-edit i just saw the wwlk thread on the fku forums...

fuck that. whats the point in winning an invite only league. you just invite the clans you know you can beat and presto your good. i never saw any flaming from kfc so id love to know why they were kicked...

meh fugit, i just hope someone else starts a league soon

i agree with sexy and kung...ur not the best unless u beat the best...and u wont know who the best is unless u include all the gangs....i think that maybe kung, quig, ron, and oli and all the other gang leaders of various gangs should start something up knowing that there is representative from each clan to make sure that everything is run fair n shit, meh, i just hope some1 starts something, its a good way for clans to get in more gangwars...hopefully if someone makes a new league it will be like a gangwar everynight or every second night or something like that, 1 every week or two wasnt very cool like in darks league...just my 2 cents

i agree with sexy and kung...ur not the best unless u beat the best...and u wont know who the best is unless u include all the gangs....i think that maybe kung, quig, ron, and oli and all the other gang leaders of various gangs should start something up knowing that there is representative from each clan to make sure that everything is run fair n shit, meh, i just hope some1 starts something, its a good way for clans to get in more gangwars...hopefully if someone makes a new league it will be like a gangwar everynight or every second night or something like that, 1 every week or two wasnt very cool like in darks league...just my 2 cents

wev dropped our support for darks new lil fiasco. we supported the wwl, now that thats over and hes switched to the knockout invite only format were dropping support. plz remove our names from whatever lists theyre on

Bah, ok, I can't be bothered to quote everybody, I will just copy and paste.

Tx said:

Cause it will lots of shit was going on in that league

Yeh, it was, that was why I decided to stop.. People were complaining at me to do something, nobody actually said make wwvk, a few told me to restart the league, and with clans like kfc I thought I would get shit from them because they are winning in the league.

KungFu said:

Dark ended the minileague and started something else?

That something else I was disqualled from for no reason? But If i really want in I can beg for the chance?

Sorry you didn't follow thru with your last project and your crediblitly has been squandered for me..

KFC had two pairings.. 6 points later we are kicked... not shocked

Enjoy your project I want nothing to do with anything you organize again.

Once again if I want this done right Im gonna have to do it myself.. If I find time I will do this as well I guess.

It was nothing against you or kfc, as far as I am concerned you can be in any of 'my projects' because it wasn't my decision, I just update whats happening.

I will not mention names, but if those person(S) that said he wouldn't like kfc and aa in the league would like to step and and stop me from getting all the shit, please do.

I'm gonna go with what MaDMiKe said.

Restart the league, see what happens.

Since there is new clans like AA in mta if they would like to take part in this league that is fine.

- Also, this isn't a shitty attempt to come back.

Quite frankly I couldn't care what happens now because the Admins of the league wasn't Admining.

So I will restart the league anyways, I am hoping for Admins this time that will actually help the league.

Yeh, it was, that was why I decided to stop.. People were complaining at me to do something, nobody actually said make wwvk, a few told me to restart the league, and with clans like kfc I thought I would get shit from them because they are winning in the league.

a few? madmike told you to restart the league. i was suprised when you said no but now this happens and i see you didnt say no at all

It was nothing against you or kfc, as far as I am concerned you can be in any of 'my projects' because it wasn't my decision, I just update whats happening.

so your just someones puppet? sorry i thought a unbiased community member was running the league i wont make that mistake again

I will not mention names, but if those person(S) that said he wouldn't like kfc and aa in the league would like to step and and stop me from getting all the shit, please do.

so in other words, now your a puppet. nuf said

Since there is new clans like AA in mta if they would like to take part in this league that is fine.

youv been going with what mike said all along. are we supposed to be suprised now? you were ready to kick clans out of the league for flaming but when posts were brought against tmm they were ignored. this is tmms league and i want no part of it

it sure is

Quite frankly I couldn't care what happens now because the Admins of the league wasn't Admining.

we werent put into contact with any of the gangs. you had sole contact with them and you wanted to admin all the matches so it seems . u got your wish as i was never once contacted regarding admining a match.

So I will restart the league anyways, I am hoping for Admins this time that will actually help the league.

good luck with it, but we wont be a part of it

you wanted my opinion on msn, well there it is

a few? madmike told you to restart the league. i was suprised when you said no but now this happens and i see you didnt say no at all

so your just someones puppet? sorry i thought a unbiased community member was running the league i wont make that mistake again

so in other words, now your a puppet. nuf said

youv been going with what mike said all along. are we supposed to be suprised now? you were ready to kick clans out of the league for flaming but when posts were brought against tmm they were ignored. this is tmms league and i want no part of it

it sure is

we werent put into contact with any of the gangs. you had sole contact with them and you wanted to admin all the matches so it seems . u got your wish as i was never once contacted regarding admining a match.

good luck with it, but we wont be a part of it

you wanted my opinion on msn, well there it is

Maybe you need to edit that post..

Or don't you?

Cause I don't quite understand you, one moment with the sarcastic dis the league thing, now you say on msn when you invite Quig into the conversation that it's a good idea we like it thnx.

What is going on with FKU in this league?

youv been going with what mike said all along. are we supposed to be suprised now? you were ready to kick clans out of the league for flaming but when posts were brought against tmm they were ignored. this is tmms league and i want no

WTF r u on about I only said restart the league because of all the fuckin rule changes!!

What posts were brought against us u fuckin retard!

I pull out the knock out league when scar told me so if u look up u blind cunt i was the first to post sayig TmM aint in it.

So no this aint a TmM league u wanker so dont even try and put this on us go clean ur big round specs b4 u read again.