WorldWide Vice Knockout

Scar

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg again AA butts there heads where they don't belong this is why everyone in the MTA computer hates u wheel outside of AA and maybe 1-2 KFC if ur lucky. Sry if Wheel caused a lock of this thread I delt with the subject cause it was the subject of TLR not wanting to fight KFC and i am in TLR so stfu Wheel ur in in KFC n e more so keep ur nose out of everyone's asses.

i think league should b restarted.

Every match we have played its had different rules i think its unfair to change the rules so much cuz it can make a big difference on the match.

Dark u should have stuck with the 1st rules that u made up rules shouldent b changed so i think a fresh start would b good cuz last game we played had pickups but the game b4 had no pick ups.

i disagree, this league is fine the way it is. pickups or no pickups your still playing under like circumstances as both teams are equiped the same

this is week 2, theres still quite a few matches ahead. the fact you played one with a different rule is no cause for a restart

i disagree, this league is fine the way it is. pickups or no pickups your still playing under like circumstances as both teams are equiped the same

this is week 2, theres still quite a few matches ahead. the fact you played one with a different rule is no cause for a restart

no what he means is both matches have had difrent rules......

There supposed to be the same. A vote shud take place maybe? :roll:

and im telling you that you played one match that had different rules. if that restarts the league then i dont see any reason to even have a league

for further discusion go here

fku.4.forumer.com

the mods in this place are very uptight and anything that even looks like a flamewar will probably get us both banned

As Dark seems to be lacking in adminning atm i had to take over tonight.

Chef specced.

DHG vs UK 2:0 to DHG.

3 points earned, Dark update tables

Yeh, sorry about not being here..

I went to go visit family

Thanks anyways Oli

Who the hell are DHG?

i think league should b restarted.

Every match we have played its had different rules i think its unfair to change the rules so much cuz it can make a big difference on the match.

Dark u should have stuck with the 1st rules that u made up rules shouldent b changed so i think a fresh start would b good cuz last game we played had pickups but the game b4 had no pick ups.

Nah Mike I think what B says is right, both teams experienced those rules, changing them was no confusion because no TmM hardly knew the rules in the first place.

For a start it would be wayyy too much trouble to restart the League, it was already hard starting it, I don't wanna restart it again, and alot of other clans don't either.

If anybody thinks this league should restart please post saying your view.

Thanks.. 8)

All i have to say is the match we played the other day not a clue wot happend there first Oli sed in first round no pick ups but thee guys come to cs all loaded up and won the round second round same thing happend + they attacked us when we wasnt ready ??? so i dont no wots going on to be honest i would like a rematch but some how i dont think it will happen if we do i would like NO PICK UPS