WorldWide Vice Knockout

Scar

We get a week off I guess... or we are kicked out... hmm

So you want play for a week is what your saying?

Wheelman, I can't accept anymore teams into the league, due to the next fixtures have started, and ive already posted about not accepting anymore into the league due to its closed.

Sorry about this, but if you would like you could be admin/spectator, since I know I can trust you.

AA will get into the next one which will be a knockout cup, for sure.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only want admins that will actually admin matches, not wonder off, to pay attention and not to cause any trouble in the match whatsoever.

Chef wasnt at fault last night,he was simply at a loss as for what to do.

He had complaints coming in from both sides.

He was helpful and i have no complaints about him as an admin.

My complaint is directed at what the Admins are there for.

What can they actually see or do?

Glitching,well if its blatantly piss taking fair enough.

Same for cheating,it has to be obvious.

To be honest,if i was Chef last night,i would of been undecided myself.

A lot of people saw Utopias heli taking round after round,and then fly off hitting numerous trees and lamp posts,yet it never even emmitted a tiny whiff of smoke.

Certainly raises supsicions,but this is a beta,and i do see a lot of wierd stuff from time to time.

What could Chef do?

Sure thing, and no problem, we came a little late, our fault :lol:

just pm me on the forums and tell me when and where to be there and i will :-D

Ok thanks for that, I will add you to the list too.

Guys take it somewhere else, ffs.

For a start Ron I didn't mention Chef's name there.

And ive said guys calm down the spam, there is a thing called BLAST where you can spam, not this thread please.

One question, wasnt there a forum made by you dark for this thing?

If im correct then i ask for the ones argueing in here to stop it and take it to that forum , dark should allow you to discuss any problems you have suffered in this league there without the threat of being banned or censored.

Please keep this thread to fight notices,Readjusting the times of fights, congratulations to the teams that played and fight results please guyys.

MAdMike if your gonna complain i suggest you read my post instead of skipping tru it and picking something to coplain about.

First: what do you even care your not a part of this league and im sure you didnt even read the posts in this thread , you just saw mine telling the guys to behave and tought you should complain about ir

Secondly: i NEVER said they coudnt use this thread/forum, the only thing i said is for them to take the argument that has been unfolding to the forum they made esspecially for this, and leave this thread for other things..

Face it nobody wants to skip tru 30 posts of to fin out only 2 of them were telling them results of the league and the rest of the 28 were arguments.

This thread was locked once before, THAT is the reason i suggested they take the arguments to the leagues forum, dont want to see this thread getting locked again.

Now i suggest from now on you inform yourself well enough and read everything instead of only what you think is important before posting again, as i hate peopel that complain or argue with someone and doesnt know all the facts.

MAdMike if your gonna complain i suggest you read my post instead of skipping tru it and picking something to coplain about.

First: what do you even care your not a part of this league and im sure you didnt even read the posts in this thread , you just saw mine telling the guys to behave and tought you should complain about ir

Secondly: i NEVER said they coudnt use this thread/forum, the only thing i said is for them to take the argument that has been unfolding to the forum they made esspecially for this, and leave this thread for other things..

Face it nobody wants to skip tru 30 posts of to fin out only 2 of them were telling them results of the league and the rest of the 28 were arguments.

This thread was locked once before, THAT is the reason i suggested they take the arguments to the leagues forum, dont want to see this thread getting locked again.

Now i suggest from now on you inform yourself well enough and read everything instead of only what you think is important before posting again, as i hate peopel that complain or argue with someone and doesnt know all the facts.

Yeh..

Enough spam already people, I don't want this thread locked, they said they don't want people arguing over matches in here, so be it - (He is a mod you know).

Ive made a section in the Official WorldWide Vice League forum, where you can talk about anything, recent matches, upcoming matches, general discussion, the leage ladder, and more.

It is best for me and for the leagues reputation to stay unlocked, I mean who is gonna look at a league decently if a threads been locked due to spam and clan leaders arguing like babies.

Ive posted numerous times about this and I hope it won't continue.

Fuck them kunts, lol.

Wow, dark, asome job man, you truley are smart.

Wonderful job on the worl eague. This is really cool, now you need to do 1 vs 1 to find the best mta player etc.

Eeehmm how are we supposed to take you serious when you post summit like this xenex..??

He is in the league, so who has his facts not strait..

and why the hell would you disalow a world wide thing like this to have match discusions on these forums.. ??? I don't see the point in hiding things like this in some dark ally like forum (sorry fku :) )

OOhh and dark when is the next match.. coue all I know is we have to face vces.. 8)

If a mod tells you to stop doing something you stop doing it. Arguing with him, especially when its arguing itself he has requested you keep out of here, is a very stupid thing to do.

Abuse of the gangs forum has gone on long enough. Steps are being taken to reduce it as the culprits are either too thick, too ignorant, or too blase' to stop. Similar behaviour being spread into this section will NOT be tolerated.

Take your crap elsewhere, leave these sections for those who wish to make use of them for their original intent. Arrangments, results and news.

If a mod tells you to stop doing something you stop doing it. Arguing with him, especially when its arguing itself he has requested you keep out of here, is a very stupid thing to do.

Abuse of the gangs forum has gone on long enough. Steps are being taken to reduce it as the culprits are either too thick, too ignorant, or too blase' to stop. Similar behaviour being spread into this section will NOT be tolerated.

Take your crap elsewhere, leave these sections for those who wish to make use of them for their original intent. Arrangments, results and news.

I was not arguing with him, but I am now..

I am not gonna let my self being told by you or any one in here to shut up, if there aint a legit reason for that.

the things being discussed in here happend during the league, there for a relevent for this thread, how there are "discussed" is another point

I see no reason in fighting a gang that is being the subject of a discusion abouth glitch and other cheat related thing.. and the only way for me or any one else in this league/ comunatie to get these "facts" is in here.

or isn't this luague a mta based game.. and isn't this the mta forums..

I can understand the fact you want this place nice and clean, but I can't understandthat your taking out the things that mather in this league, the gangs that are in it.

Taking out the discusion as a whole isn't the way to deal with flamming, if people are to thick to understand this isn't a place to have a flame war, then bann or remove them form this forum, but don't disalow a discusion as a whole just because some kids don't know how to behave them self.

If we fight our next war, and I see some thing that aint right, or vces sees something they don't trus they or we should be able to discus that here.

And I am not trying to get my right just for the fun of a discusion, but I shure ass hell don't give a flying fuck that your the moderator here, or xenex is, if his point aint right I am not just gonna take it and shut up.

That aint the way the "real world" works, so that aint the way this one works.

Clean the asstray instead of buying a new car, I know it's more work, but that is a moderators "job". cleaning up this place, and not disalowing total discusions..

You read {TmM} (v)aD(v)iKe as deejay? You my friend are WEIRD :)

You read deejee is deejay? :P

Ah, deejee, whats this known cheater thing.. You aint a cheat?

Tx, I have already posted the upcoming matches, if you would read them that would be a little helpful. :roll:

A war with TLR was supposed to go on today, but Chef withdrew from the match long before it was to go on. So we get the points due to forfeit. and heres my proof:

TheCigaretteMan says:

heya

*TLR*CHEF says:

erm who are u?

TheCigaretteMan says:

Nikateen

*TLR*CHEF says:

o hello

TheCigaretteMan says:

so we havin the war at 6?

*TLR*CHEF says:

no we are'nt playin KFC

TheCigaretteMan says:

oh,whys that?

*TLR*CHEF says:

cause i was in the kfc ts last night and thug banned me for no reason, and i don't like attitudes like that so TLR are not playin KFC now and u can have the points

TheCigaretteMan says:

shit man im sorry that happened to ya

*TLR*CHEF says:

cheers but thats my decision

TheCigaretteMan says:

alright then

*TLR*CHEF says:

cya

TheCigaretteMan says:

later