Server problem.

Slay3r

look down the config

# ASE
# Required: No
# Purpose: Defines whether or not we should attempt to register the Server with ASE (All Seeing Eye ... Server Browser)
# Notes:
#     ASE will attempt to connect and issue commands through ServerPort + 123 (or, in unavailable, +124, +125, etc ...)
#     0 - disabled
#     1 - enabled
ASE 1

make sure its like that and port 2003 and it should work mine does

this is a common problem with networks, ASE is searching for INTERNET ip's for servers, not INTRANET ip's, hence u wont be able to see ure own server when its on a network.

Other ppl will be able to see it i would think, but id check that out.

If its not that then soz for the useless post :P

try changing the port the server listens on,

also make sure your firewall/router are forwarding correctly, (sounds like you've already checked)..

lastly run this in command

netstat -b -p udp

check to make sure your ASE port is correctly listening.. if you open task man, and check the proccesses tab to verify the correct pid is used w/ that port... (to get taskman to show your pids, click view->select columns-> check PID

Hope this will help you shed some light on your situation..

if all else fails try using different ports that you are sure have forwarded for you in teh past....

(are players able to connect to your server manually?)

• 2 weeks later...

I have allso a problem,

in the top right of the screen "game information"

there is no game selected

and I can't select one

when I push "reset game path"

an error popups "you will need to restart MTA before the changes take effect", but I cant change anything

and when I push "config.cfg" this comes" MTV:VC config.cfg could not be set becouse your game path is not set"

but allso this time, I cant set my game path,

so what must I do? :roll::cry::roll: